Chapter 3- A New Member of LoliRock!

"So Opal, do you know about...Lolirock?!" Auriana asked.

Opal was hanging out with the three girls at Iris's house to discuss a few things that they considered pretty important.

"Yeah, I've heard of them." Opal answered, giving a shrug.

"Well, what if I told you that WE are the members?!"
"Auriana, I already told her—" Talia muttered to her.

"Oh."

"Anyways. Opal, you do have very powerful vocal cords and an amazing singing voice! So..." Talia started, grinning around Iris. "We were wondering if you'd like to join our band?" Iris said, clapping her hands together excitedly.

Opal beamed at the offer, but suddenly slumped with a frown. "I don't think that would work because, you know...I'm blind."

"Awww, it shouldn't be that bad, right?" Auriana tilted her head curiously.

Opal started to make scenarios in her head of what could happen. "Well, there are so many things that could happen. I could not look where I'm going and fall off the stage, bump into people, break things...jeez, even thinking about it makes me anxious..." She bit down at her finger, trying to stop herself from spiraling into an anxious mess.

"Auriana's right. It shouldn't be that bad, we can help you prepare for any concerts we have." Talia smiled, patting her on the shoulder. "Plus, us princesses have to stick together

Opal smiled, "Okay then. I'll give it a shot!"

"Yay!" The three exclaimed.

.

"Ugh! Mephisto! How long is it going to take you to figure out that spell?" Praxina spat. "A few more minutes, Praxina," Mephisto responded through gritted teeth.

Mephisto was trying to mimic one of the Mounu spells. When Gramorr attacked Mounu, he stole the book of spells, and he, as well as Mephisto and Praxina, tried to use the spells for years now. It's been difficult though because Mounu spells are very tricky, and usually, only work for those who are of Mounu decent.

"Aha!" A small green and purple flame lit but soon died down. "UGH!" Mephisto groaned, stomping roughly into the ground." Try again," Praxina ordered flatly. Mephisto furrowed his brows, "You do it, I'm taking a break." He shoved the spellbook into her hands, walking off.

"Wha- Get back here!!" Praxina yelled, but Mephisto ignored her.

.

Mephisto sighed, sitting at the edge of a cliff. He was bored and tired, he had been trying to do that spell the whole day. He reminisced about his attack on the princesses, how strange it was that they had found the princess of Mounu after all those years.

Suddenly, an idea sparked into his head!

"Crystal ostrichdore-ay!"

Mephisto cast a location spell, curious of what that particular princess was doung.

"BFF friendship never ends~"

"Opal you did it!" Iris exclaimed.

"W-Wow, I sounded pretty good!" Opal blushed.

"You could say that again!" Auriana giggled.

Mephisto found himself chuckling at the sight and honestly, he didn't realize why he went easy on Opal when they first "battled", no matter how hard he thought, he couldn't figure out why.