Chapter 25- The Power of Two Flowers

11:23 P.M

It was quite a peaceful night in Sunny Bay. There was no sound to be heard, only the wind brushing against the leafs on the trees, the stars were glimmer and glistening, and it was a full moon.

During these peaceful, relaxing, times, Opal tends to let her mind wander.

This specific night, her mind kept thinking about Fengari. To her, it was so unbelievably crazy she was from another planet! I mean, she should be used to knowing that now but, she hasn't, it's just so...crazy!

It's even more crazy and sad that her kingdom was taken over by her own uncle!

Not only that, but she kept thinking about the kingdoms on Fengari. She only knows a few, Mounu (obviously), Larvista, Raxin...but are there more? I mean, of course there should be, it's a whole planet!

But, she wished that April and Zoe could've stayed at Earth, it would've been so fun. She could've taught them all about it. The food, the nature, the animals, the fashion...

Hopefully soon she can reclaim Fengari, so she can meet all kinds of Royalties from her planet.

.

"Reach the stars we can make you fly!

Call the girls fun is in the air!

S.O.S we'll be always there!"

While Iris, Talia, and Auriana were practicing, Opal was designing out a map with the help of Mia.

"Larvista has two red gems, so I'm assuming they're kingdom would represent lots of red animals and plants, right?"

Mia fluttered her wings in response.

"And same goes with Raxin, their kingdom has two green gems."

Mia drew out the gems with a (small) pencil.

"Good, now I'm just wondering about the other gems..." Opal sighed.

"Hey! How's the map coming?" Iris asked.

"It's going good so far." Opal smiled.

"Ooo! Are those the Mounu gems? They're sooo pretty!" Auriana complimented.

"I have to ask...if the gems represent different kingdoms, why are they called Mounu gems?" Talia asked.

"I found out that they are called that since Mounu is the one kingdom that is in power the most." Opal answered.

Talia nodded, "Interesting!"

"Cmon! Let's go get smoothies!" Auriana exclaimed.

.

The four were at the Smoothie Bar, chatting, laughing, drinking their smoothies...but little did they know, they were being watched.

"Which one is Queen Opal?" A girl asked, hiding her face behind a magazine.

"I don't know, I forgot what she looks like." A boy answered softly.

"You idiot! How could you forget?" The girl whisper yelled, hitting his head.

"It's been more than a decade, Eva! Give me a break!" He argued.