Chapter 11- Pt 3. Anger In Her Veins

"AH!" Iris yelled as she fell to the ground. "Ugh.." She groaned, sitting up, she quickly noticed Auriana was lying next to her. "Auriana!" She limped to her, shaking her until her eyes slowly opened, "I'm fine." She said, grunting as she sat up.

Talia was still fighting in the sky, using her wand to dodge the twin's attacks.

"We have to...help...Talia...!" Auriana said in between pants. "I can barely get up..." Iris mumbled.
They watched as Talia grew weaker and weaker, barely being able to hold her wand as Praxinas evil laughs filled the air.

Talia's grip started to slip, she started to feel herself falling, her eyes started to close and she accepted the pain that was about to come her way.

That's when she felt something hold her, it didn't exactly feel like a person, more like...magic? As she quickly opened her eyes, she was being held by some purple magic.

She looked up and gasped,

"O-opal?"

Opal held back tears as she looked at Mephisto and Praxina.

"Sword of Mounu"

A large white sword, covered with flowers on the handle, landed in her hands. 

Mephisto's eyes went wide

Mephisto's eyes went wide...he had never seen her this mad before.

"Fight me."

Praxina laughed at Opal's bravery, "Ateruina!"
Opal gasped as she dodged the bright beam that soared her way. "Think you're so tough, huh? Then take this!"

Crystal's started darting her way as she ran, hitting each with her sword. She leaped into the sky, flying towards Praxina aiming her sword at her, ready to end it all.

Praxinas was shocked as she froze until the yelling of her brother snapped her back to reality. "PRAXINA!"

He shoved her out of the way as Opal's eyes went wide, he used his magic circle to stop her. As the sword hit his magic circle, she kept pushing away, she was still furious. But as she looked into his eyes, his expression was soft, yet worried, caring, yet fearful.

She seemed to sink into his eyes, but that feeling went away when the memories started flowing back into her mind again, Gramorr...her father...Mounu.

She kept pushing and pushing, so did he.

She glared at Mephisto with tears in her eyes, her hair flowing through the wind, "Opal..." He muttered.

The strength of Opal's sword and Mephisto's magic circle formed together, resulting in a beam of light throwing each other off.

As Opal fell to the ground, everything went dark.

"OPAL!"

"MEPHISTO!"