Chapter 6- Flower Festival

"Ooo! I'm so excited! I can barely wait!" Iris exclaimed. Iris, Talia, Auriana and Opal were hanging out, and they were all excited about something...Opal wasn't sure what it was though.

"Can someone explain?"

"There's a Flower Festival, and you're coming with!"
Auriana said, locking her arms with Opal's.

"Oh yay!" Opal smiled. "And Nathaniels coming~" Talia teased, watching Iris blush furiously. "Stop it Talia..." She mumbled through giggles.

Opal swooned. "Aww you like him? That's so cute!"
Iris sighed, spraying a plant she was going to bring to the festival. "We're just friends."

"Oh?" Auriana rose a brow, smirking. "You sure?~"

Opal couldn't help but laugh, young love was so adorable! "Do you have a special someone, Opal?" Auriana asked.

"Hmm...nope." Opal said. "Really? You've been on earth your whole life, I'd assume you'd meet someone." Talia said.

"Nope..." Opal shook her head, sadly. For her fifteen years of being on Earth, she hardly made any friends, and not once did she have any romantic attractions.

"Aww don't be sad, Opal! I'm sure you'll find someone amazing!" Auriana reassured her.

"Thanks." Opal giggled.

.

The four soon arrived at the Flower Festival. It was beautiful! So many gorgeous plants. But Opal was sad she couldn't see the beauty of the festival. "Iris and Talia have to enter their plant in the Flower Power competition." Auriana said. Opal tilted her head, "Competition?"

"Yeah! Everyone is competing to win a metal for best flower! Hopefully Iris doesn't use her magic to try and win this time." Auriana huffed, "Anyways, while their doing that, maybe I could describe what some of the plants look like for you?..."

Opal blushed, her eyes went wide. "R-Really? You'd do that?!" 

Auriana held her hand, "Of course I would! Come on!"

Auriana brought her to each plant, describing the shape and color of each, and even let her touch a few. Opal was overwhelmed with happiness, she loved being friends with the three girls, but Auriana was always the nicest to her. No one treated her like this before, besides Mia — she was so grateful!

"Ooo! Juice! I'm gonna get us some!" Auriana ran off to the waiter who was passing out juice. Opal wove, continuing to stroke some plants.

"My tulips are so soft, aren't they?" A familiar voice remarked. Opal turned around, "They are. You sound familiar — do I know you?"

The person there started to slightly panic, she could hear it in their voice clearly. "What?! No— Uh, my names...Me- MARK! Mark. I'm Mark, and who might you be?"

Opal shook her head, she must've been paranoid lately...

"I'm Ophelia, but call me Opal."

The two shook hands.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you! Here, let me show you a few of my other plants." Mark said.

.

Iris, Talia, and Auriana came back. Auriana came back with many empty juice cups. "Opal! I brought juice— huh?"