Chapter 21- Home I

The four girls were getting ready to perform when Talia couldn't shake off a certain question.

"Opal, are you dating Mark?"

Opal turned her head to her, glancing away for a moment. What was she going to say?!

"Oh...No, It's an inside joke, he does it a lot." She chuckled nervously.

"Ooo, are you sure it's just a joke? Because he might like you~" Auriana teased as Opal rolled her eyes playfully. "Probably, probably not."

"Cmon girls! Let's hurry up, after the performance we can get smoothies!" Iris said.

"Someone's excited to see Nathaniel," Talia smirked.

Iris giggled and blushed, hearing the crowd continuously cheer, she motioned them to follow her.

The crowd cheered louder as they all got in position.

"Raise your hands you can touch the sky!

Reach the stars we can make you fly

Call the girls fun is in the air

SOS we'll be always there

Raise your hands you can touch the sky

Reach the stars

We'll

Make

You

Fly!"

.

After the concert, the four headed to the smoothie bar, and to their surprise, their performance was on TV!

"Our first concert on television, everyone on earth will see us!" Auriana exclaimed.

Iris chuckled, "Oh, it's just a local station, so only people in Sunny Bay can watch it, but it's a start!"

"Still, it's super awesome! Everyone so far seems to like it." Opal added.

Nathaniel approached them, setting down their drinks. "Hey LoliRock, great show!"

Iris blushed, "Thanks."

As Nathaniel smiled and walked away, Talia, Auriana, and Opal smirked. Iris jumped as she noticed the three smirking at her, she snapped out from her daydreaming, slurping her smoothie as they giggled.

Iris kept staring at Nathaniel, who would glance and smile at her from time to time. She stood up, clenching her fists, she approached him.

"Hey Nate, what-" "Woah!"

Doug jumped in front of her. "So, Iris, now that the local fame seems unavoidable, do you feel any different?"

Iris giggled, backing up. "Nope, no different."

"So, what's next for the band?" Doug asked, Iris, started getting overwhelmed by how much Doug was helicoptering around her.

"Don't miss LoliRock's show this weekend at the Sunny Bay arena." The man on the television announced.

Doug gasped as Iris finally got the chance to approach Nate, "Are you coming to the show?"