An Eyeful to Watch

[A few hours ago]

The purple portal swirled strongly as Diablo appeared out of nowhere.

So this is the portal, huh?

He pointed his finger towards the sky. A magic circle appeared from his fingertips, soon slowly scanning through his entire body. An eerie glow ensued after.

Diablo smirked.

"This should be more than sufficient."

Without hesitation, he walked into the portal.

The purple mist generated by the portal soon enveloped him, followed by a blinding white light.

He was soon hit with immense humidity as he was greeted with a swamp-like environment with cloudy skies.

The weather here doesn't seem too nice today.

A sound was soon heard. It appeared to be a group of unknown intelligent beings.

Without a second thought, Diablo retreated to the trees, where he saw one being seemingly standing there as if he were talking to himself.

Ah, it's just that Demiurge fellow I just met earlier.

"Got anything yet?"

A whisper was heard in the bushes. Diablo eyed on the rustling bush.

"Yes, Demiurge-sama. Observations show that the human that entered this domain seemed to be using Tier-1 magic of unknown motives."

Are those things in the bushes what I think it is?

"Were you able to trace down this human?"

"Yes."

"Well, where is the location?"

"It seems to have led in the direction of the nation known as the Slane Theocracy, Demiurge-sama."

"Ho? Very well. Continue observing."

"Yes, Demiurge-sama."

Human? Slane Theocracy? It seems they also have human nations here.

Diablo looked beyond the horizon.

If I'm correct, I'm assuming Rimuru-sama would want to have friendly relations with them if possible. But we can put that aside for now.

As he looked back at Demiurge, he noticed he was chuckling.

"This would be very interesting to report."

Demiurge soon walked away from his position, leaving what seemed to be just Diablo in the area.

He jumped off the tree he was on.

I must know more about this. Maybe this Slane Theocracy might be important in terms of relations with the nation Demiurge is from.

A rustling was heard in the bushes.

"Ohya? What do we have here?"

He clenched his fists. A black, misty hook appeared from his arms. He swung the hook with great force, causing it to extend towards the bush.

The hook approached the bush in less than a second and fished out the unknown figure by surprise.

Diablo grabbed the figure by the collar as he disintegrated his hook. The figure struggled, not knowing what happened.

"Aren't you ... one of those beings that were hiding in the bushes when we were fighting earlier?"'

Diablo snapped his finger, in which the eerie light around him disappeared. The hanzo soon eyed on what caught him and was shocked. However, he didn't utter one word.