The Leader Wants to Witness

[Present]

After hearing Souei's report on how one of his clones got literally murdered upon encounter, this raised all the danger flags.

It seems that this group is less friendly compared to the lizardmen group. I mean, the lizardmen also attacked us, kinda.

I eyed on Souei as I concocted those thoughts.

Raphael, can you do an analysis on the newcomers?

<<Report. Based on observations from Souei's <<Shadow Clone>>, the individuals involve include the following species: succubus, lamprey, a group of vampires and, according to further analysis, a otherworld version of undead known commonly as "Undead Knight".>>

W-Wait, what? What was this sudden amount of super strong and scary monsters?

Well, I mean, I'm a monster, too. But not the point.

That was a really big leap from lizardmen to dark races. I wonder what the other side was thinking.

Raphael-sensei, are you sure you didn't analyze it incorrectly?

<<Answer. The report is 100% certified to be true.>>

Well, she is a supercomputer after all, so there's no doubt her analysis is true.

Speaking of which, I remember she reported "lamprey" and "vampire". But right now it's a sunny day. If I remember, only powerful vampires such as Ruminas would be able to withstand sunlight. Does that mean those vampires are on par with her?

<<Answer. The chances suggest it is very much possible.>>

Scary. That is scary.

This suggests that I couldn't just send my subordinates to go there by themselves. This new party might be extremely dangerous to handle.

Maybe I should go check it out and bring some of my subordinates with me. Hey, that might not be such a bad idea.

I opened my <<Telepathy>> network to call a few people to the meeting hall to discuss what we should do next.

***

I once again gathered a bunch of people in the meeting hall. The room was filled with silence.

"Okay, so about this portal situation, I plan to go look for it myself."

Rigurd stood up almost immediately.

"Rimuru-sama! Are you implying you're going alone?"

I can understand Rigurd's concern. The portal is still, however, something that is potentially dangerous.

I chuckled. "No worries, Rigurd. I'll bring some of you guys along."

Rigurd seemed to have bought that.

Since I stated I would be bringing a few with me to the portal, I asked another question.

"Anyone want to take the job?"

Diablo answered immediately with great enthusiasm. "Yes, Rimuru-sama! I wish to aid in your investigation!"

Is this guy actually interested or does he just want to tag along with me?

I mean, he technically was investigating the portal already, so it wouldn't hurt, would it?

Shion slung her odachi on her shoulder. "Since No. 2 Secretary said so, I wish to also help Rimuru-sama."

And her?!? I wish someone who's more composed would help me!

I scanned the room in an attempt to find more candidates.