Demon Lord, Goblins, and Two Heavenly Kings

[Flashback]

Now about the mission. Albedo, you know what to do, yes?"

Albedo nodded profusely.

"Very well. If the kidnappers happen to not be a nation or an intelligent being, you are free to use any means to liberate the lizardmen with minimal violence if possible."

"I understand, Ainz-sama."

***

[Present]

The two sides stared at each other with menacing looks.

Rigur scanned his surroundings. Despite evolving into a powerful monster after both Rimuru's reckless naming and demon lord evolution, he still was the same Rigur he was before, with the only difference being a great increase in physical strength.

But the opponents in front of him were definitely ones he could not deal with. One seemed to have strong defensive capabilities along with a good amount of experience with magic, while the other felt like some sort of really strong magic user. And that's only saying the two female figures don in armor,  disregarding the vampire maids and death knights behind them.

Rigur clenched his fist. He opened up a private <<Telepathy>> network.

<Gobzu! Gobzo! Ambush from the sides in the trees using <<Shadow Step>>! The rest, on me!>

<Yes, Rigur-sama!>

The two goblin riders named Gobzo and Gobzu disappeared in plain sight. Rigur and the others that followed him charged towards the female figures known as Albedo and Shalltear Bloodfallen.

Albedo pointed her halberd at the group heading towards her. "Death Knights. Deal with the ones behind. I will deal with that pack leader."

The Death Knight duo bowed in agreement and dashed towards the goblin riders with incredible speeds despite their bulky stature.

As the Death Knights approached their respective targets, they raised their wavy sword, ready to cut down anyone in front of them.

One struck down and clashed with the sword of one of the goblin riders. The other generated a large "boom!" sound as the other goblin rider barely dodged the attack, causing the sword to smash into the ground.

The others looked at the Death Knights in shock. They were quick to stand back up to their feet until they were halted by a bunch of pale-skinned women wearing long, white veils.

Shalltear laughed in the background. "Nuh-uh, goblins ~ arinsu. The rest of you belong to me ~ arinsu."

One by one, the goblin riders halted by the vampire maids unsheathed their swords and spears. The two groups began to engage in a fierce battle.

Rigur looked back at his party. He was soon interrupted by a swing of Albedo's halberd.

"LOOK AT ME, NOT YOUR COLLEAGUES. I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEM, NO?"

Rigur halted as the glowing, yellow eyes peering through the helmet visor locked onto him.

The vision in front of him was blurry. Feeling sleepy, he couldn't focus on what was in front of him at all.

Suddenly, he saw some large, black object approach him from the side at incredible speeds."

Oh shit!

He quickly snapped back to his senses and jumped off his direwolf, who was cut in half. The halberd cut off his toes.

Albedo raised the halberd and gazed upon Rigur. "Huh. A mere goblin being able to resist my <<Succubus Eyes>>. Looks like you aren't as weak as I thought."