Baekhyun Smut

Uhm, well, it's terrible but why not try writing this stuff aye?

---

It was a gentle breeze hitting your bare back as your feet sunk into the sand of the beach. You were simply taking a short stroll but your mind had been captured by the beautiful night scenery and lights. It was almost midnight, your mind had already forgotten you had a boyfriend waiting at the hotel with an impatient stomach. You made your way to your hotel room, slowly you walked inside. "Baek?" His presence was not felt. It was like Baekhyun wasn't here at the exact moment. Your tiny voice was going screach out his name again but a pair of warm and gentle arms met with your skin. Baekhyun. You thought. His arms wrapped around your small waist firmly, his chin rested on your shoulder inhaling your intoxicating scent and his breath able to be felt against the sensetive areas of your body. His fingers were slowly touching your clothed sex and it felt amazing. Baekhyun's fingers were like masterpieces on a human body part. They could do much more than just teasing but pleasuring. "You're late,"

His once cute voice was now a rough and husky tone, whispering into your ear. Baekhyun's teeth sunk on your earlobe, travelling down to your neck, sucking hard until the marks are visible. You groaned, throwing your head back causing it to lean on Baekhyun's shoulder. He re-positioned you, making you face him and your legs wrapped around his waist.

Baekhyun kept sucking, leaving trails of marks claiming you his. By now you were already half-way pleasured but he made sure that you recieved full treatment. "Baby, why'd you come home so late?" That whisper that sent chills down your spine. The whisper that made you frustrated. "Let's peel off some clothes, yeah?" Without bothering to hear your loud moans, disagreeing or agreeing, he pulled down two straps of your dress with his teeth. Once the dress goes down to your feet, getting lost on the hotel room floor, soon followed your underwear. His hands went to your breasts, groping each one tight. Your head went backwards, your lovely moaning ringing in Baekhyun's ears. He was already satisfied with hearing you but his little friend needed much more. Baekhyun sucked each hardened nipple and moved on quick. His fingers would work the magic now. Baekhyun smirked, "Oh dear, you're soaking." His chuckle gave you frustrations. Especially at this time. You plainly rolled your eyes at him and said, "Shut the fuck up, Byun."

"Whatever you say darling." Two fingers, he teasingly licked them and with speed he plunged the two without warning. "Baekhyu- AH! FUCK." He seemed amused and so he went to your defines jawline and left sweet yet rough lingering kisses. Quickly, he unbuckled his belt and slipped his tight jeans down his knees. Baekhyun's member standing tall, he only had his underwear on. But soon enough, his underwear just became another pile of waste on the floor. You sat there, still in a state of shock. Yeah sure, you've seen his junior before but you still got shocks just by it's massive size. He really was no joke.

"Time to suck, princess."

--

Let's end it there because that part is kinda hard for me to write, kay? I'm terrible at this. I'm sorry.