Formal Dance & Confession {Chanyeol - confession}

Enjoy my dear readers!

xxxx

Y/N was walking in the school hallways looking for her Science classroom while thinking if she wanted to go to the formal dance this Saturday and who she would go with, suddenly a tall boy grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her against the lockers.

She was breathing heavily and was very nervous because their faces were so close that she could feel his breaths.Their lips were almost touching that he could kiss her witg one quick movement, well that was what Chanyeol was planning to do anyway.

Y/N gulped and finally had the courage to speak, "Chanyeol-ssi w-w-what are you doing?" She was trying to escape from Chanyeol but he was way stronger and defenately taller than this petite girl.

He put his face closer to Y/N's while she grew more nervous each and every second,touch and movement.

Although she felt nervous she also felt happy and giddy inside because she had always admired Chanyeol from a distance.

"Listen Y/N," He began.

She nodded and slowly felt comfortable in this position; Chanyeol's left hand slammed on the locker, the other was snaked on Y/N's waist, she was tempted to put her arms around his neck but they were on the lockers.

"I really like you, and i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" he asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

She smiled at him and put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

xxxx

Hope you guys liked it!!!

Please request some imagines for the book!

Thanks for reading!

Comment & Vote!

<3 Andii