Piano Tiles {Suho - dirty}

OMFG. 3K READS? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING* MUCH! TYSM FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! and tysfm to all the silent readers aswell! because i wouldn't reach 3k if it wasn't for you guys too! love you guys! Also, your innocence must be saved, so if you wanna keep ur innocence, pls do not read. even though it's really short. i wanna save your innocence. Unless you wanna read it.

---

You and Suho were having a lazy day, ipad in hand, you were playing piano tiles. this game could make you throw the device in your hand out your apartment window. No matter what, you always seem to tap the white tile!

suho had been staring at you for the past 5 minutes, you were getting a little uncomfortable. then you noticed that all you were wearing was your underwear and one of his shirts, which were incredibly large for you.

though you were uncomfortable under his stare, you continued to play piano tiles and ignored everything that was hapenning around you.

He moved from his seat to sit next to you, suho's arms found their way around your waist and lifted your light body. you were now sitting on his lap, you could feel his hot breaths on your neck and shoulders.

Slowly, his arms removed from your waist and his hand slipped underneath your-- well, his shirt. in one quick movement you were pinned against the white cold wall.

suho smirked, "why don't you pay attention to me?"

his fingers were circling your **** as you moaned in pleasure. your knees were growing weak.

"b-beac-cause i was p-playing s-something."

"well then, someone needs to recieve her punishment."

you nodded slowly, his hands went up your ass and your legs around his waist. he was lifting you up and carrying this scene to you're bedroom.

Suho starts to kiss you, this time it wasn't sweet or light, it was rough, aggresive yet passionate. going from your lips, to your jawline and started sucking on your neck leaving little purple marks.

"Now, isn't this better than playing piano tiles?"

---

Yo!!! of course it's better! you're gonna have s*x with suho! once again, thank you for 3K reads! i hope this was a good imagine and that it made your ovaries explode. nah, jk jk. but if you guys think that this isn't right then comment if i should learn how to write more ;)

Oh and if you guys have twitter and instagram pls follow me!

twitter - kyeoptabacon_

instagram - yehet.deer

personal instagram - watasiwaandree