i'm saying {xiumin - romantic/confession}

> heyyo, romantic xiumin imagine requested by @juliatay

i added the confession part because i do well in confessions, anyway hope you like it! Also this is featuring Chen. And TYSFM FOR 4.52k reads! you guys are the best!

*

you and xiumin were the bestest of friends and were known for being an inseperable pair, best friends since birth. both of you had many similarities like your chubby cheeks that people find cute and people admire both of you for your talents and looks.

it was just another ordinary day at school, you waiting for your teacher to arrive as you tapped your desk. pencil in hand while pretending to read because the class prefect suho was watching over the class while the teacher wasn't here yet.

xiumin wasn't seated next to you but he was sitting with a girl with pink tips of her dark brown hair and a powder white complexion. you couldn't help but feel jealous and lonely because he always sat with you during classes. he was smiling widely and having fun with the girl.

suddenly, the door opened to reveal your teacher and a handsome boy behind.

"good morning class, this is our new student. please introduce yourself."

he nodded and faced the class, recieving smiles and giggles from the girls and glares from the boys.

"annyeonghaseyo, i am kim jongdae but please call me chen!"

the teacher pointed to the seat next to you for him to sit on but xiumin blocked his way.

"minseok, what are you doing? get back to your seat!" she scolded.

"this is my seat!" he argued.

"i don't think so! you sit next to irene since you were there when i entered."

xiumin got defeated by the teacher and made his way to irene. chen sat next to you and smiled, "hello, i'm chen and you are?"

"hey chen, i'm y/n." you smiled back.

*

the school day was over and you decided to hang out with chen after school since xiumin was probably hanging out with irene again. you and chen exited the school grounds with smiles on your faces as he was probably the most funniest person on earth.

you learned that he was an easy going person, funny, playful and is a master in the arts of trolling and pranks.

everyone stared at them (including xiumin) as they walked out the school holding hands and close to each other.

*

it has been a week since chen's arrival in school and xiumin has been pestering you with questions about your relationship with chen. xiumin had asked you to meet him at the park during the weekends.

you were sitting on the bench that was located near your favourite picnic spot when you use to have picnics with xiumin.

thirty minutes passed and you sighed heavily, you stood up but a pair of arms were hugging you from behind. you froze.

"x-xiumin?"

"who else would it be?"

you turned around to face him and faintly smiled at him. he covered your eyes with his hands, "what do you see?"

"nothing."

"exactly, i'm like that without you."

you removed his hands and looked at him in the eyes, "what is this xiumin?"

"i'm saying that i'd give up all the steam buns in the world just so that i can be with you."

"i'm saying that i'd drown for you."

he stepped closer and closer, "i'm saying i love you."

xiumin picked up a dozen of red roses and kissed your forehead. he gave then to you.

"my love for you will end when one of the roses die."

you suddenly felt dissapointed but then smelled the flowers, they smelt FAKE and horrible.

you gasped loudly and hit his arm, "you troll! they're fake!"

he chuckled, "yeah, that means my love for you will never end."

*

> do you guys like it? honestly, i love writing perv imagines but cute and romantic ones give me the feelsss! happy 4.52k!