Red Roses {Tao - Romantic/Confession}

Another request from A friend in IG, please request some if you want in here. Enjoy!

---

Tao was smiling at the masterpiece he had made using red roses, petals and candles.

He had planned to confess to his close friend, Blandine. He really liked her ever since the first day of middle school. Tao had shaped the red roses into a big heart, trailing rose petals from her room to the garden and candles surrounding the big heart made out of roses.

Satisfied with everything that has been placed and decorated, he sighed and closed his eyes hoping that he'll get the answer he's looking for.

---

Blandine exited her bathroom and entered her bedroom.

She went near her closet and noticed a pink paper heart note sticking out. She took it out and read.

*Hey, follow the trail of rose petals for a pleasant surprise! First, wear that red dress! - tao*

Blandine plastered a huge smile across her face and grabbed the red dress that was in her closet.

After putting it on she put on her favourite black pumps and followed the trail of the red rose petals, slowly making her way to the garden. She was excited to see what it was and she was also getting butterflies in her stomach; she had always liked Tao but she thought that he only likes her in a friendly way.

Finally arriving at the garden gasping in surprise.

"What's all this?" she asked him.

"For you." He answered sweetly.

"For me?"

"Why?"

"Let me show you."

She took her by her waist and kissed her passionately, at first she didn't kiss back because of shock.

"Tell me, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."