bad breakup {baekhyun - sad}

> hey guys, still cannot get over 3K reads and now 100 votes! i had a feeling of writing a sad imagine and also if you requested an imagine please be patient i still have an exam tommorrow and it's math, i'm shit at math. ok, well here it is!

---

you were wiping your tears as you're head was on your best friend's shoulder, she's been comforting you for the past two hours with dramas, movies, ice cream etc.

the breakup was pretty bad, you and baekhyun were inseperable but you guessed that he was tired of you already.

{ f l a s h b a c k }

it was nine in the evening, you were waiting for your boyfriend baekhyun to arrive home so you both could eat dinner together instead of being alone.

to entertain yourself, you turned the tv on and went to the news channel for k-pop. you had a bowl of popcorn on your lap with a thick blanket to keep you warm, lights were turned off and all the company you could get was the tv, pillow and blanket.

hours later, it was eleven. you were still awake waiting for baekhyun to arrive, the news started to get interesting for you as it was about your boyfriend's group. a wide smiled appeared on your face.

"exo's byun baekhyun and snsd's kim taeyeon confirmed to be dating, sm admits the couple had been dating secretly for three months. they've been spotted showing public display of affection in taeyeon's car after baekhyun's practice. go to allkpop.com to find out more about this new couple!"

soon enough your wide smile turned into a frown and tears rolling down your cheek. you placed the popcorn bowl on the coffee table and stood up from the sofa. you quickly ran to your's and baekhyun's room to grab a suitcase and all your belongings. all memories of you and baekhyun were going to be left behind.

you spotted a stack of pink papers and a pen, you wrote your last words to baekhyun and continued packing your items. you dialed your best friend's number and asked her to pick you up from here.

once all of your things were packed, you left the pink paper on the coffee table and exited the apartment to find a new life without byun baekhyun.

{ f l a s h b a c k o v e r}

baekhyun returned in the midnight with taeyeon with him, expecting you to be either asleep or waiting for him to eat dinner. either way, he didn't seem to care if you found out.

taeyeon excused herself to go to the restroom, he nodded and went to the bedroom to check if you were sleeping. to his surprise, you weren't lying in bed and found no trace of your items anywhere in the room.

he went back to the living room and sat on the sofa, he stared at the pink paper that you left on the coffee table. it was adressed to him so he grabbed it and started reading.

{ l e t t e r }

hey baek, it's me y/n. i just wanted to let you know that i'm happy for you and taeyeon-unnie. i hope that you guys have a great relationship and that your fans will support your relationship with her. it's surprising that we even ended up together when i already knew that you would break my heart. i mean, when we started to date, you were the school's playboy! how stupid was i? yet we lasted for about seven years together! those were a good seven years, always remember that i will always love AND hate you.

y/n xo

{ e n d o f l e t t e r }

three years later, both of you were now twenty-five years old. exo is still successful and you were now a famous model, known in every single country in the world. you never got over the breakup though, baekhyun was still wandering in your mind.

you had questions like: is he still dating taeyeon-unnie? does he still look adorable? is he still loud and mischievious?

but you never figured out, you weren't in seoul anymore. you were in london. as for baekhyun, he's still regretting everything he has done to you and he's still trying to find you.

---

> everyone i love writing sad imagines sometimes, this made me cry a little. what would you guys think if i would make a part two of this imagine? pls comment your opinion if i should make a part two! vote and comment~

thx :3