bad breakup part 2 {baekhyun - sad}

> OMFG, 4.01K! guys ilysfm!! seriously, this is freaking amazing! i had a feeling that i could write the continuation of this baekhyun imagine. and some of you guys commented for a part 2, so wish granted! hope you enjoy! And also, this might not have a happy ending? idk.

*

baekhyun tucked his hands into his pockets and put on his sunglasses. his hood put up to go for a little stroll at the nearby park. y/n was also planning to take a stroll, she wore a beautiful yellow dress that ended on the top of her knees and had braided her hair to the side.

she took an umbrella, just incase if there were any emergencies. she sighed heavily and exited her large apartment, y/n used to live with one of her co-models but wanted to be alone for a while so then decided to move to another place. the skies weren't very gloomy but it was surely a very sunny day, she opened the white umbrella to protect her from the heat.

y/n soon sat on a park bench that was near an old tree, that tree was there since she and baekhyun were still seven years old. when they were in middle school, the pair carved a heart shape on the tree with their names in it. she smiled bitterly at the old memory of her and twelve year old baekhyun were always having quarrels in here and how they would always make up in the end.

tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheek. baekhyun was getting closer to the tree and spotted a girl with dark brown hair wiping her tear-stained face. he quickly ran to her and sat beside the mysterious girl.

"are you okay miss?" he asked her with care.

"no, i'm not okay. byun baekhyun."

y/n replied with a hurt voice, she could recognise his voice from anywhere. she didn't even need to look up to see the person who's trying to comfort her.

she faked smiled at the boy and grabbed her umbrella, suddenly it started raining. y/n took a step forward infront of baekhyun.

"i was a stupid person back then, i won't ever make the mistake of dating or even trusting YOU ever again!"

she was about to walk away with a bitter smile plastered across her face but baekhyun grabs her wrist and pulls her into a back-hug. y/n froze at the spot, then quickly tried to get out of baekhyun's arms.

"baekhyun, you're still dating taeyeon-unnie? i'm surprised she isn't tired of you yet."

"we aren't dating anymore."

she ran but failed and slipped but her back didn't make any contact with the hard ground but instead falling into baekhyun's arms. he had that infamous smirk of his across his face and leaned in, without noticing she leaned in aswell. until their lips met.

her arms wrapped around his neck and his were tightly holding her waist, supporting her from falling down. the kiss deepened and baekhyun bit her bottom lip making it open and gaining a moan fron y/n.

the kiss ended as baekhyun smirked once again, "so? we back together?"

"maybe," she smirked back.

he pouted and pecked her cheek, "i love you baby,"

"i love you too."

*

> okay, so i lied about the happy ending part. sorry if it's too short, imagines are almost gonna be published and get ready for another chanyeol sad imagine! this time it will be longer! also, thank you for 4.01K reads again! ilygsm!

- andii