Everything I didn't Say {Chanyeol - sad/happy ending}

OMG! TYSFM FOR 1K reads! Anyway, i got this idea from 5sos song called everything i didn't say, so please (it's optional) listen to it in itube or whatever you use to listen to music.

- Andii

xxx

It's been 3 years since your relationship with Chanyeol. Yes, exo's Chanyeol. You left Korea 3 years ago to go to Japan to get rid of the bad and depressed feelings of yours.

Eversince your break-up, she's been doing better! As for Chanyeol, well, he's a complete wreck; a guilty and depressed wreck. He's been writing letters every week about how he could've treated you better and how he should've put you first.

[optional: play everything i didn't say by 5sos]

You had returned to Korea 2 months ago, fresh and happy; the complete opposite of Chanyeol. You had brought a ticket for EXO's concert for tonight and wanted to see how they were.

Once you arrived, you were excited as hell to see the members, mostly Chanyeol though. You wanted to see and know if he was doing fine but then again, he broke up with you so you thought he would be happier than before.

They soon came out, you stared at him and gasped. Not believing what you were seeing, he's not smiling widely more weak and looks guilty.

~

The concert was almost over and you were about to leave the hall but Chanyeol took the mic and spoke.

"I'd like to sing an english song that i dedicate to my ex-girlfriend, i know it's too late but wherever you are. listen!"

~

Taking every breath away.

From all of the mistakes i've made.

And all the letters that i've saved.

This is everything i didn't say.

I wish i could've made you stay.

And i'm the only one to blame.

I know that it's a little too late.

This is everything i didn't say.

~

You shed a few tears, now running down your cheeks. Chanyeol was crying lightly aswell.

"Wherever you are Y/N, i'm so very sorry! I could've- no i should've treated you right. Please give me a second chance?"

You weakly smiled, wiping the tears off and waved your hands. Everyone, including the members of Exo, looked at you. Chanyeol with Kyungsoo sized eyes staring at you.

"Yes, i'll give you a second chance."