Apron {Kyungsoo - dirty/smut-ish}

Almost 1K reads! Let's get there ok? Love you guys! Here's a smut-ish imagine. i don't actually post smuts, i know how to write it but i'm un-experienced with writing this kind of stuff but i write the teasing parts then i stop when it gets rough. Lol, idk why i just explained that. but ENJOY!

---

As usual Kyungsoo would come home lat at night and he'd always tell you to go to bed early and don't wait up for him unless he says so but being a stubborn yet caring girlfriend, you wouldn't listen and would stay up until 1 am causing you to loose a ton of sleep and makes you feel tired.

Today was just another ordinary day, cleaning the apartment, cooking and other household chores.

It was late at night, at 11:30 you were getting hungry because you were still waiting for Kyungsoo to arrive and had skipped lunch. You walked to the kitchen and took out his favourite apron, the one that's coloured red with white stripes.

Only wearing a grey cropped-vest and high waisted denim shorts, making it look like you were wearing nothing under the apron if someone looks at you in a straight direction.

You ran your hands through your thick ombre'd brown hair and sighed, "Kyungsoo's probably not going home today."

You took out a glass bowl, a pan and a wooden spoon with all of the ingredients you needed to make some spaghetti. But before you could cook anything, the door opened to reveal a tired looking Kyungsoo.

"Oh, hey kyungie!" You greeted him.

"Hey." He said plainly.

His eyes were scanning you from head to toe, eyeing the apron that you were wearing. You noticed his stare and immidiently said, "Oh right! I'll just return this."

You were about to go back to the kitchen to return his apron but you felt him gran your wrist making you fall into his arms, sitting on his lap.

"Nope, don't return it but i'd prefer if that's the only thing you wear."

Kyungsoo caressed your thigh worked his way under the apron to unzip and unbutton your shorts. Suceeding, he put two fingers near your **** and carressed it gently and carefully. He removed your cropped-vest leaving you in your underwear with just the apron to cover you.

"That's better."

He left a trail of wet kisses on your neck, down to your shoulders and arm.

Facing each other, your lips locked with his and gripped in his black hair.

Licking your bottom lip, asking for access and you gladly accepted. Arms wrapped around his neck, hands on your waist pulling both of you closer. He broke the kiss and said.

"Let's get started,"

Kyungsoo kissed your neck once again, "i won't make you walk for a week, i swear."