Bubble Tea Incident {Protective -Baekhyun}

So, this is for my friend in IG, her name is Aya! Hope everyone enjoys!

xxxx

Aya was out for bubble tea while her boyfriend Baekhyun was with exo for some photoshoots. She went to the closest bubble tea shop and sat on table number 4.

A waiter spotted the gorgeous girl and said to his boss that he'll take her order, not knowing or caring that she's taken.

He walked to Aya and sent her a flirty wink. Aya didn't want to be rude or anything so she just smiled.

He spoke, "Hey sweet cheeks, what can i get ya?"

The door opened and their heads turned, there stood exo. Of course, Sehun needs his bubble tea.

Aya gulped nervously and just told him her order.

Baekhyun spotted Aya and smiled but that smile soon faded into an angry face when he saw a guy flirting with her.

He excused himself from his members and stood up from hus seat. Baekhyun sat next to Aya's table and listened to their conversation.

"So Aya? You free tonight?" The waiter asked.

Aya was about to speak when Baekhyun came infront of her and said, "I'm sorry, she isn't free tonight. She has something to do."

"Oh yeah? And who are you?"

"Her boyfriend"

"Really? Then prove it."

Baekhyun smirked then grabbed Aya by the waist and kissed her passionately at her lips.

The waiter groaned then went back to his boss.

Baekhyun came close to her ears then whispered, "Remember your mine, okay?"

She nodded and smiled. Both went back to exo and drank some bubble tea.