Carnival Rides {D.O - cute/dirty}

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY! IT'S A LATE REQUEST, I COULDN'T DRAFT MY IMAGINE SO IT KINDA GOT RUINED/DELETED. So i had to flipping write it all over again! but here you go @_puffyredeyes_

Though the cute part might be short ;) i'm a perv, so i'm good at this stuff. lol no, i feel awkward writing smut. Im freaking 12 and i can write smut. i've been corrupted.

-

Jayla and Kyungsoo are celebrating their 6 month anniversary. Jayla wanted to go to the carnival and enjoy the rides with D.O.

It was the month of November, it was freezing cold and Jayla wasn't wearing suitable clothes for the weather; thin white sweater tucked into a maroon skater skirt.

It was a choice she regretted since the wind was blowing hard and it was almost making her skirt go up. [A/N: you know when your skirt flows up when the wind blows.]

Kyungsoo noticed her shivering and took off his jacket since he was still

wearing a sweater underneath. He placed it over her shoulders smiled at her sweetly.

"Thanks oppa."

-

Jayla and Kyungsoo arrived at the ticket booth for the ferris wheel, she convinced her boyfriend to go here because he denied the fact he's afraid of heights. [A/N: don't know if he's really afraid of heights.]

Both of them entered the ferris wheel, hands interwined with pink cheeks. They sat together, Jayla's head rested on Kyungsoo's shoulders and his arms wrapped around Jayla's waist.

His hands slowly travelled down her thighs, his fingers went under her skirt. They traced along the lace part of her underwear. Jayla shrieked in shock and gripped at Kyungsoo's shoulder as he circled his fingers round and round.

A devilish smirk plastered across his face as he removed his fingers from under her skirt. The ride stopped completely while still up.

"I-i t-think we're stuck oppa."

"I know, let's have some fun before we get down." Kyungsoo whispered, trailing kisses from her full pink lips, her jawline then down her neck.

He nipped at her skin and started sucking, leaving little love bites all over her neck. She moaned in pleasure but slowly realising what they were doing, Jayla leaned against the seat and dodged his kisses.

"Oppa, we shouldn't do it here."

"Fine then, we'll continue at home."

Though he said that, Kyungsoo still started kissing her neck. She glared at him while fiddling with her fingers.

Jayla decided to have a little fun with D.O. She bit her lip and started putting her hand on his thigh. She licked her lips seductively, making Kyungsoo mad and pinned her against the wall.

He locked his lips with her's, kissing her roughly yet passionate. His tongue licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, she gladly accepted.

His hands were wrapped around her waist tightly as she put her arms around his neck, pulling each other closer and closer.

Mm, let's just end it here. We all know what happens after all that.

---

Well, some of us want to know what happenned to that. Yes, i am 12 years old but i can write smut. I just feel awkward/uncomfortable posting and writing smut. I do read smut if you know. OMG, you guys are gonna think im a perv. wait. i am a pervert.

Lol okay! hope the imagine wasn't that pervy.