Derp's Confession {Chanyeol - Confession & Cute}

This was requested by @Casey_Rachell, thanks for requesting and i hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

xxxx

Casey has always loves Park Chanyeol but never had the courage to confess to him since the crazy school fangirls, so many girls confess to him everyday and she's afraid that she'll get rejected. Chanyeol still has chocolates from Valentines Day from all those fangirls!

They're in the 'best friend' stage and Casey thinks it would stay that way. What she doesn't know is Chanyeol has been planning in how to confess to her for the past few months, he wants it to be perfect.

It was just another day in Mlight High and Casey entered the school with her fanboys surrounding her. Did i mention she's really popular? Well, she is but she isn't a total b*tch; she's completely nice and polite to everyone.

She smiled at them making them part the group into half to make way for Casey. She thanked them and made her way to her locker.

Casey stopped in her tracks when she saw a pink paper heart with a familiar handwriting on it;

My sweet Casey, it's your soulmate and i want you to come in the school auditorium to meet me. - ?¿

She smiled and ran to the school's auditorium. Casey opened the door revealing the students seated on the chairs with grins on their faces, well atleast some of them; the fangirls were just making the 'she is so lucky i'm gonna kill her' face.

Casey was a bit frightened with the fangirl's expressions. Suddenly, Baekhyun popped out of nowhere and took Casey's hand. He led her to the front row making her sit on the first seat. He sat next to her as she smiled.

The currains opened and there stood Casey's beloved crush. He smiled then spoke, "Today i wanted to confess to someone but i don't think she'll like me. Even if i get rejected I'm happy that I confessed to her and she knows that I love her."

He sniffed a little and continued, "This is for you Casey." Chanyeol pointed at the girl sitting on the front row with tears falling down her cheeks and a smile across her face.

[A/N: Song is My Lady by exo-k, i'm not gonna put the lyrics though just play the song thank you!]

After he sang the song to Casey, he walks down the stage with a red rose on his hands.

"Casey do you like me back?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"No."

He grew dissapointed, tears about to fall and the students gasp.

"No, because I love you." she continued with a happy smile.

His frown faded and it turnes into a huge smile. Chanyeol snaked his hands on her waist while her hands wrapped around his neck and she pecked his lips lightly.

"I love you Casey."

"I love you too Chanyeol."

xxxx

Kyaaaaaaaaah! I tries not squeal when i wrote this because my mom would think im a crazy penguinunicorn.

Anypoo, i won't be able to update that much since i'm going somewhere nxt week, school starts soon and i've got tons of imagine requests on my shared fan account in IG with my best bxtch; Aubrey. (She's my real life bestie!)

Thank you so much for the votes, comments and reads! Love you all!

Btw my shared IG acc is exofantasies_

And my shared Twitter fan acc is exofantasies23

If u have either pls follow them! we need more followers!

Love u guys alot!

Vote & Comment!

Thanks for reading!

- Andii <3