Dinner {Baekhyun - protective}

This was requested by @Vic_holic in Instagram but I wanted requests on my IG and my wattpad, so just message me in here or in my IG to request.

IG: Byuntaeexo

xxxx

Victoria was invited by her boyfriend, Baekhyun for dinner along with his EXO members. It's the first time his members will meet his girlfriend and being the protective boyfriend he is, he told her not to wear a dress or a skirt.

She just chuckled at his ridicoulously cute behaviour. She still didn't listen though, she wore a white cropped tee, baby blue skater skirt and some brown sandals.

At 7:30 in the evening, Baekhyun came to pick up Victoria. When he entered he was amazed. Her outfit was quite simple but he thought everything looked great on Victoria.

He stared at her for about 2 minutes until he came back to his senses and took her hand.

~*~

They arrived at the dorm.

Chanyeol opened the door and made way to welcome the couple in.

Everyone was staring at Victoria, scanning her from head to toe.

"Guys, meet my girlfriend Victoria!" Baekhyun said.

Everyone smiled at her and Sehun said, "Noona is really pretty, if she ever breaks up with Baekhyun hyung i'll be her boyfriend."

Baekhyun glared at Sehun for saying that sentence, such a protective boyfriend he is but Victoria liked it that way.

Victoria giggled at their actions and thanked Sehun for the lovely compliment.

After eating dinner Kris decided that they should watch a movie and of course, they agreed.

Over the night Sehun and Victoria got along well. So he cuddled close to her while Baekhyun was secretly glaring and mumbling at Sehun.

Victoria noticed this and whispered to Sehun, "Why don't you go cuddle with Luhan while I go cuddle with Baekkie?"

Sehun smiled widely at the mention of Luhan's name and nodded in agreement.

Her head was on Baekhyun's chest while his arms were circled around her body, meaning they were in a tight embrace. She pecked his lips and told him, "I love you Baekhyun."

"I love you too Victoria."

xxxx

So it was quite short and so sorry if it wasn't good or anything.

But i hope you guys liked it.

Comment your requests!

Vote & Comment please!

Thanks for reading