Library {Lay - cute}

for all the unicorn biased out there! Enjoy!

xxxx

Y/N was sitting on one of the seats in the library, reading one of the most amazing books ever; The Fault in our Stars written by John Green. She was so into this book.

She flipped the page going to chapter 17, adjusted her thick - framed glasses and tucked a strand of her thin, brown hair behind her ear.

Y/N worked at that library but nobody came here often, they usually come here only during weekends.

It was monday, another regular day at the library. Her fixing the books on the shelves, reading her favourite books all over again and cleaning the library.

The door opened revealing 12 boys smiling and looking at the selection of books in the library.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Y/N! Can i help any of you?" she asked, quite confused since no one really comes here in weekdays.

"Umm, yeah i'm Lay. I wanted to know if you have John Green books?" Lay asked her politely with his charming smile.

Y/N smiled and nodded, leading him to the John Green section of the library; the library seperates it's books by the author.

Lay bowed 90 degrees to thank her.

"No problem." she smiled.

*She's really cute and pretty, very polite and nice. She seems kind.* he thought.

xxxx

Lay grabbed the book, The Fault in our Stars and walked towards the counter.

He greeted her with another one of his famous smiles and payed for the book.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Nope, i also wanted your phone number and maybe hang out some time?" He asked, quite confidently might I add.

She blushed then plastered a huge smile on her face and nodded.

"I'd love to and here."

She gave him her phone number and waved at Lay. He waved back and exited the library.

xxxx

Thanks for reading!

Pls vote & comment!

Comment ur requests!