Innocent Kisses {Luhan - Cute/dirty}

My best pwend Aubrey requsted this but she doesn't have wattpad, but for the deer biased out there! Hope u guys enjoy this!

---

Luhan and Aubrey were planning on just sitting at home watching re-runs of The Heirs and eat pizza but Aubrey wanted to do something but couldn't think of it.

"How about we bake a cake?" Luhan suggested.

"Great idea! Red Velvet cake!!!" She yelled excitedly.

Luhan chuckled at his girlfriend's adorable and childish behaviour the followed her to the kitchen.

She took out all the ingredients from the cabinets and also the bowls, whisk, spatula and other things as Luhan was just watching her with full attention.

"Aren't you gonna help me Luhannie?"

He chuckled, "of course."

---

They had finished baking the cake, now it was time to make the frosting and the toppings and decorations.

She smiled as the Luhan was mixing the frosting mix and had a little bit of it on his nose.

Aubrey licked the cream off the tip of his nose, then Luhan got a small amount of the frosting and scattered it all over Aubrey's face.

She gasped loudly and put some on Luhan's. Aubrey got alot of frosting on her lips, she didn't notice. So Luhan locked his lips with her's and licked her lips.

From an innocent kiss to a hot makeout session.

---

Vote & Comment!

Request some imagines!

Thanks for reading!