Flight {Sehun - Angst}

[requested] Enjoy everyone!

---

Sehun has been quite distant to his girlfiend; Christine. He keeps on declining her requests, avoiding eye contact and never having conversations with her.

He always hangs out with his friends and sometimes even with other girls.

It was another day being alone in her apartment, cleaning, listening to music and maybe reading a little. Christine never expected anyone to come today but someone was knocking on her door.

She sighed, stood up and opened the door. Revealing the beagle line with frowns on their faces.

"Hey Chanyeol, Baek and Chen! What's with the frowns?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"It's Sehun, he's-" Baekhyun got cut off by Christine, bombarding him with questions.

"Sehun what?! What happenned to Sehun?!" She exclaimed, looking very worried.

They gulped nervously, not speaking another word. It was silent for a few minutes until Christine kept on asking what happenned to her precious boyfriend.

"Sehun's with another girl." Chanyeol finally admitted what had happened to Sehun.

She was shocked to hear these words, *he couldn't have done that.* she thought to herself. Christine has always trusted Sehun.

She faked a smile and spoke, "i think you guys should leave."

"Okay, we'll see you later." Chen said, the three waved at Christine and shut the door.

After they left she let her tears fall, her knees were weak and she was trembling. She was shattered.

Christine called her aunt that lives in Singapore, her aunt had an offer to live with her there for her studies. She had a choice, she just needed a sign to show that she really had to go.

~*~

"Yeah i'm sure that i'm going to Singapore, yes very sure. Ok bye!" She tried sounding cheerful as possible.

~*~

The next day....

Today is Christine's flight to Singapore, she wrote a letter to Sehun amd sent it to exo's dorm.

She is currently in the plane, wiping her tears away. Christine sighed and closed her eyes.

"The plane is now taking off."

~*~

At exo's dorm

"Sehun, there's a letter for you!" Suho yelled.

"Coming hyung!" He yelled back.

Sehun snatched the letter from Suho and opened it.

Dear Sehun,

It's Christine. Hi Sehun, i just wanted to let you know that i don't think were going to see each other anymore. I'm not in Korea, so I guess this is goodbye. Just remember that I love you.

- Christine

~*~

Sehun was heartbroken after reading the letter. He now realized that he had lost the most special and precious person on earth.