@shanelleshaoning - kai

Kai - jealous

sorry if it's really short! i've been a little more busy at school!

req by @shanelleshaoning

-

【your point of view】

"yah! y/n! come over here for a second, i wanna talk to you." a boy called me.

that boy was kris wu, otherwise known as EXO-M's leader and probably the most handsome student i've ever met- that is, until kim jongin entered this school.

they're somehow friends though i think they're the same height. i bit my lips in nervousness as he walked towards me, i faced the other direction and pretended to take my books from my locker but he suddenly slammed my locker shut and pinned me against them.

our faces so close to each other, though i could see a tall figure on my left side. he was staring at us, with a quite angry expression. kris moved closer and closer, each and every second i grew more nervous.

i could now feel his breathing on my cheek and my eyes forced to close and hope nothing would happen. his lips were already on my cheek area but suddenly, we were pulled away by a student.

a tall, sexy and bronze skin student.

that student was Kim Jongin.

"K-kai, w-what are you doing here?" i stuttered with tinted pink cheeks.

"i study here," he began speaking with his fingers counting his reasons, "my locker is here. also, what belongs to me is right here."

his long arms snaked around my waist and pulled me infront of him, making it look like a backhug. Kai rested his chin on my head as he approached kris.

"sorry hyung, but she," his lips attached with mine was the best feeling i could ever feel. it was like magic, like i was a princess being carried away by her prince. sadly, his soft lips were no longer on mine but gladly he pecked my cheek.

now, every single student was surrounding us with weird looks. boys groaning and girls glaring.

he then continued his un-finished sentence, "is mine."

-

once the scene was over, everyone went home as me and kai had some things to discuss.

"KIM JONGIN WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!"

"s-sorry i thought y-"

"i love you."

kai grinned and lifted me up, spinning around.

"So, now i'll have to ask you properly. y/f/n, would you be mine? well, officially." he and i chuckled at the end.

"i would love to be yours, kim jongin."

---

> omg this is so short! honestly, i posted this at ig for a yeol imagine but i'm just too lazy to write a new imagine since we had a stall today. at school, we had to set up a stall. the topic was "math for a cause" since it's pink month (breast cancer month) we had to make math related games that will help us raise money for the breast cancer patients (i think). but it was fun and it was for charity though, it was so freaking hot! and the little kids wouldn't budge to make a line to keep everything neat, so that we won't miss anyone who we need to give change to or the prizes. I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN BUT IT'S SO HARD! yikesss, so here's a question (i'll be asking questions about you guys each update here to interact so yeah...)

qotp; what grade/year are you in?

aotp; i'm in 7th grade. (freshman in high school, right?) btw i'm 12.