After movies {Sehun - dirty}

Enjoy my fellow byuntaes and readers!

xxxx

"Sehun! Come on! You promised we would watch this movie!" Y/N whined.

Sehun chuckled at his girlfriend's adorable behaviour, surely he admitted that her aegyo was way better than his.

He finally gave in and cuddled close to Y/N, the movie was starting and she was excited to watch it.

---

They're halfway through the movie, Y/N was feeling a little hot.She was wearing leggings and a sweater.She wanted to change so she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she came back in only an oversized,grey shirt and one of the sleeves were almost off her shoulder.Nothing else was under that other than her underwear, she could wear anything she felt comfortable in when she was at home.

She sat next Sehun, going back to the cuddling position.Sehun gulped trying to hold the urge to get her out of her clothes.

The movie ended in half an hour and Sehun jumped out of the couch.

Y/N chuckled at him knowing that he wanted to get some tonight. She winked at him and led him to the bedroom and of course, Sehun followed. By now he was desperate because spending an hour trying to control all the things he wanted to do to her was torture.

She let one sleeve fall off, looking like an off- the shoulder top.

Sehun couldn't hold it in and pinned her against the head board of the bed and kissed her jaw line. The kisses went from her jaw to her pink and full lips, he started kissing down her neck.

She moaned in pleasure.

Slowly, both get undressed in just a few minutes.

Well, everyone knows what happens after that.

xxxx

I was feeling very perverted, hell I'm always perveted when it comes to hot guys (specifically exo).

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed that fantasy that I wish will come true.

Please comment your requests!!

Vote & Comment

Thanks for reading!