Jealous? {Chen - Jealousy}

Enjoy!

---

Y/N was staying at home for today, spending time with her best friend Baekhyun and her boyfriend Chen. She sat between the two and played with her phone and scrolled through some of her photos.

Baekhyun, being very nosy he was leaning against her shoulder looking at Y/N's phone.

She playfully punched his chest while he pouted very cutely. Everyone knows that Baekhyun looks adorable when he pouts.

Chen sat there uncomfortable,sending death glares at Baekhyun who didn't even notice them one bit.

Y/N smiled, "Aww, so cute!" Then she pinched his nose and ruffled his hair.

Chen was fuming in anger but held it back until Baekhyun left. He just held back the urge to punch his hyung's face for catching his girlfriend's attention and getting called cute.

He had always thought it wasn't just a best friend relationship going on between them. Chen kept quiet and ignored both of them for the rest of the time that Baekhyun was here.

An hour later Baekhyun had to go because Chanyeol wanted to hang out with him.

After the door shut and Chen no longer heard Baek's foot steps he tackled her into a huge bear hug and they were now lying on the couch.

"Why'd you call him cute?" He asked with a pout.

*How many people are going to pout so cutely today?* Y/N thought.

"Because he was pouting, that always makes me say cute. Why? Jealous?" She smirked.

"What? N-no." He stuttered while Y/N was staring at him with her eyebrow raised.

Chen groaned, "okay, okay. I admit i was jealous."

She smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I love you."

"I love you too."