Chapter 7 Isabel and Mark

The doorbell rang and Isabel was eager to get it because she knew that it was her fiance, Mark. Ingrid had helped Isabel to pack her things together because she was going back to New Jersey tomorrow.

"My love, I made it," Mark said to her. Isabel ran and wrapped both of her legs around his waist.

"I'm feeling delighted that you're here my handsome man. How was your flight?" Isabel asked him as she pecked him on his lips.

"It was a long and boring one, Izzy. Where's your mom?"

"She's inside come in and let's go see her," Isabel said to Mark as she held onto his arms.

They went into the living room with Mark pulling his suitcase. Ingrid greeted him with a smile. They hugged each other and Mark planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello, Mark. I'm happy to see you." Ingrid said to Mark.

"So am I. How are things around here?" Mark asked her.

"You know, the same old but I'm taking it one day at a time my son," Ingrid replied to Mark.

Mark nodded his head at her.

They enjoyed the delicious meal that Ingrid prepared and shortly after, they all showered and retired to their bedrooms. Ingrid told them good night and went to her bedroom. Isabel and Mark went to Isabel's old room. Mark was born in Manhattan but he traveled a lot. He was an architect and was just coming back from Atlanta on a business trip. He and Isabel lived together in New Jersey.

Mature Content

Isabel placed sloppy kisses all over Mark's face and neck. "Make love to me, baby. It has been three months." Isabel said to him.

"Whatever you want, Izzy. You're in charge." Mark replied to her. Izzy was the nickname that he gave to her.

Mark's lips smashed onto hers without allowing her to catch her breath. He slowly took her clothes off and then his own. He carried her to the California king bed and laid her down like a delicate porcelain doll. His hands caressed all over her body. He took one of her hardened nipples into his mouth and suckled on it. He did the same to the other one. Mark then used his tongue to trace from her navel down to her pretty pink pussy. Mark's mouth was all over it. Isabel moan as she ran her hands through Mark's hair. She couldn't hide the sensation that she was feeling.

He pushed his tongue inside the hole of her cunt. He licked her clitoris until her juices were all over his mouth and tongue. "Taste yourself, my queen."

Mark said to her while giving her a deep french kiss. Isabel broke the kiss. She went and kneeled before Mark. She took his hardened cock in her hands, gently stroking it. She licked all over it and gently placed it inside of her mouth.

She deep throated it and bobbed her head up and down on his dick. Mark's toes were curling up and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He felt as if he was about to cum but he didn't want to do it in her mouth. He stopped her and commanded her to get on all fours.

Isabel did as she was told and went to the bed. She put her head down on the pillow and arched her ass into the air.

Mark squeezed both of her breasts and smacked her ass cheeks. Isabel let out a soft moan as she felt Mark's hand caressing her labia folds. Each time that they made love, she fell in love with him all over again.

"Please, baby, just give me my dick," Isabel whispered. Mark wasted no more time. He slowly entered her wet, warm pussy.

"Fuck baby, you're always tight as hell."
Mark said to her as he thrust further inside her until she was filled to the core of her bean. He started pounding her relentlessly. He then slowed down and make a circular motion with his hips. He used his fingers to caress her clitoris. Mark continued pounding in and out of her.

"Do you like that Izzy?" Mark asked her.

"I love it, baby. Don't stop, my darling." She barely whispered.

"Baby, I'm about to cum!" Isabel screamed in pleasure.

Luckily for them, the walls were soundproof so Ingrid could not hear either one of them.

"Cum for me, my queen, my wife to be, and my lifeline," Mark said while he was still plunging in and out of her.

Isabel's body was shaking as she came off her high.

Mark followed behind and release his load deep inside her. He fell on his back and took Isabel onto his chest.

"I love you, Izzy."

"I love you, Mark, forever."

Mark went inside the bathroom and got the washcloth. He cleaned her up and then did himself. They went to bed in each other's arms with their fingers interlacing.

-----------------------

The next day, they said goodbye to Ingrid and Alejandro. Promising them that they will visit soon. They were going back to New Jersey. Ingrid was pleased that Isabel found a man that she loved and he also loved her in return. She hoped the same for her son.
---------------------------