Chapter 41 The Aftermath

Mature Content

Joel backed Renee up against the wall and latched onto her neck leaving a bunch of hickeys. He pulled down the zipper of her dress. It fell to the floor. He ran his hands all over her body. He opened her bra and fondled her breasts. He took each nipple into his mouth one at a time and suckled on them. 

Renee moaned and whispered to him, "We can't do this, I'm not leaving Dantae."

"Shut up, Renee, and stop fighting the inevitable," Joel mumbled as he ripped her panties off and put it into one of his back pockets. 

He inserted a finger inside Renee's pussy and she was wet. He pumped in and out of her as she moved her hips on his finger. He took it out and held the finger to her lips and told her to taste herself. Renee opened her mouth and sucked off her juices.

Andrae was passing by Renee and Dantae's room and saw Joel and Renee making out because the door was open. He smiled, shook his head, and went inside the elevator.

Renee tore off Joel's shirt and ran her tongue all over the tattoos on his stomach. Joel pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs. He took out his dick and gently stroked it and then he shoved it deep inside her wetness. 

Renee moaned and groaned as Joel continued to thrust in and out of her. He spread her legs further apart and thrust deeper into her. 

"Pretty lady, why were you keeping this good pussy away from me," Joel whispered to her in a passion-filled voice as he continued to shove in and out of her. 

Renee felt her climax near. She hugged Joel tight around his neck and latched onto his neck as she came on his dick. Joel felt her warm juices on his shaft. He pounded in and out of her until he came inside of her.

End of Mature Content.

Reality hit Renee, she shoved Joel off her and rushed to close the door.

"Why the hell did you cum inside of me and why didn't you use a condom?!" Renee yelled at him. 

"Keep your voice down, Renee. At no point did you tell me to use a condom?" 

Joel said as he smiled at her and pulled up his boxers and pants.

"Get out Joel! You came in here and seduced me!"

"No, I did no such thing. You wanted this as much as I did. Now, we need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about. I'm not leaving Dantae for you. Please leave."

"Why do you keep on playing with my head, Renee? I hate when people do that. You see, it makes me do crazy stuff." Joel said and shook his head. 

A serious expression appeared on his face. The one that he had been carrying around since he broke up with Apple this morning.

"Get out, Joel, before I have to call security and give me back my underwear." Renee stretched her hand out to him.

Joel took out the torn underwear from his back pocket and dangled it before her eyes and said, "This shit is mine. Go back to your dumbass man, Renee. You're nothing but a lil thot!" He yelled at her and went to open the door.

"You're nothing but a big ass loser, fool! I'm going to tell Dantae everything! Stay the fuck away from me!" 

Joel slammed the door as Renee yelled at him.

Renee couldn't believe what she had done. She needed to get emergency contraception quickly, plan B as soon as possible. She couldn't allow herself to get pregnant for Joel. She didn't love him. It was pure lust. She loved Dantae. She was going to tell Dantae and begged for his forgiveness. She wished that she could've gone back in time and stopped Joel from seducing her. Her chances of getting pregnant are high because she wasn't taking any form of birth control. She and Dantae always used a condom whenever they made love. She thought to herself. She took up her dress and bra off the floor and put them down on the couch. She hurried inside the bathroom and took a shower. She got dressed and used her makeup to hide the hickeys that Joel had put on her neck. She grabbed her phone and went to find Dantae.