Chapter 47 My Mistake

Felicia laced her arms around Alejandro's neck as they shared a passionate kiss. He had his hands caressing her breasts, ass, and her thighs. They were inside the bathroom. Baby Ava was sleeping in her crib inside the nursery. 

"Alejandro, I'm going to miss you. When will you be back?" 

"I'll be back in two days, mi amor." 

Alejandro was going to Atlanta on a business trip. 

"Okay, I want to visit your club tonight with Ren and Dantae. You know they'll be leaving soon for New Jersey. Isabel will be keeping Baby Ava for me." 

"That's fine, baby girl. Yes, Renee told me that they'll be moving next month. Please be careful tonight and if anything happens remember to call me or Joel. Understood?" 

He stepped away from the embrace to finish doing his hygiene. 

She nodded at him. "Yes, babe. You know I want you to fuck me right here. I want it rough, Alejandro. Treat me the way you'd treat one of those women that didn't mean anything to you." 

He smiled and stared down at her. "Are you sure about that, my wife?" 

"Positive," She whispered to him. 

He grabbed her by the neck and quickly flipped her around as he shoved his tongue in her ear. She arched her back and held her head down on the counter. He pulled her grey cotton pajama shorts down and ripped her panties off. He then threw them down on the ground. He smacked her ass cheeks a few times and could feel his hard-on as he watched how it was bouncing back. He quickly pulled down his black jersey joggers and black boxers. 

Without further hesitation, he thrust into her. He could feel her juices already creaming his shaft. 

She knew that this was what she wanted. He yanked her hair, pulling her head up off the counter. 

"Oh, shit, baby!!" She said out loud in heavy breaths. 

"This is what you wanted, wifey?" He asked her in a husky voice as he moved in and out of her wet tight walls relentlessly. 

She was trying to meet his thrusts but she was no match for the stallion that she had unleashed inside of her husband. 

She was out of breath. She barely whispered. "Yes, my love. Oh, fuck." 

He squeezed and spread her ass cheeks as he thrust further into her. 

"Who does this tight pussy belong to, baby girl?" He asked her as he went deeper. His fingers dug in her ass. 

"Only you, babe!" She gasped as she felt she was near. 

"What will I do to another man who tries to take it away from me, baby girl?" He asked her as he picked up his pace. 

"Oh, shit, babe," She grumbled. "You'd kill him."

A few minutes later, he climaxed inside of her as she released her juices on his dick. 

Her knees began to shake and her body went limp over the counter. He held her around the waist as he latched onto her neck. 

"Are you okay, my wife?" 

"Yes, I am, my husband. I love that." She nodded. 

"I know that you would, but no more rough sex for you, baby girl. You can't manage it. You're bruised." 

She pouted. "That's not fair, babe. It feels a little sore but that's okay." 

He didn't reply. He just looked at her and smiled.