Chapter 50 Pay Back!

Alejandro browsed his Instagram account. He looked at Andrae's profile and saw a whole lot of Lacey's pictures. Andrae had written at the top of one saying: the woman who has my heart. Alejandro and Andrae had both followed each other there.

He realized that Andrae did love Lacey. He also went on Lacey's profile and saw a few pictures of her and Andrae. He then went to Jade's profile. She only had two pictures on her profile. One of her and Andrae and another of her, her dad, her brother, and her grandmother. He always remembered them occasionally. He'll never forget them. He was in his bedroom with Felicia and Baby Ava. He lay on his back on the sofa holding Baby Ava on his stomach.

"Baby girl, let us go for breakfast." He said to her.

"Sure, honey." She replied to him.

She took baby Ava off his stomach and held her. They went outside in the hallway and he closed their bedroom door.

*

It was Friday evening when Alejandro and Joel watched the footage from the camera inside the club. They saw when Damian took the margarita from Rj and looked around to see if anyone was looking at him. When he saw that no one was watching, he took the drug from his pocket, opened the small bottle that it was in, and poured it into Felicia's margarita. They also saw when he gave it to her.

They also saw Damian doing the same thing to two other girls two weeks before that. So, they realized that's what he did when he visited the club. He flirted with the ladies that were his type. Then he asked them to come home and have sex with him. When they refused, he offered to buy them drinks and then he drugged them. He then carried them away.

*

Renee came inside Alejandro's office to give him a few files that he had requested. She saw Joel inside there sitting on a chair beside the desk. She came in and put the files down on top of the desk.

He stared at her with a blank expression on his face.

"Where's Alejandro?" She asked him.

He continued to stare at her without responding to her. He took a while before he replied to her. She stood there staring back at him with her hands on her hips.

"He's using the restroom," He mumbled to her.

"Thanks. Please tell him that these are the files that he requested this morning." She then turned and walked towards the door.

"How do you sleep at night, Renee, knowing that you killed an innocent soul who deserved a chance at life?" He asked, still having that blank expression on his face.

Joel's words hit home. Renee turned her head around and looked at him.

"How do you live with yourself, Joel, knowing that you've killed thousands of people?" Renee struck back at him.

She was getting upset. She didn't like it when anyone judged her.

"Did you ever see me doing that shit, Renee?" He asked, sarcastically.

"Did you ever see me doing an abortion? No, you didn't. Stop judging me, Joel. You're just mad because I chose Dantae over your ass." Renee gloated at him.

"Don't flatter yourself, ma. You ain't all that. I just wanted to get between your legs and I did because you were so easy. Close the door on your way out." He turned his back on her and started to play games on his cell phone. Completely ignoring Renee.

"Go to hell, Joel!" She yelled at him as she went out and slammed the door. She was very upset.

He smiled and shook his head, still focusing on the game that he was playing.