Chapter 9 Danger

Alejandro was down in the basement of the trap house trying to get information from a spy who Joel found unauthorized on the property. He was tied to a chair for two days without any water or food.

"Who the fuck sent you to spy on my shit? Who are you working for?" Alejandro demanded.

The man didn't reply to him. He just sat there and looked at him as if he didn't understand what he was saying.

"You're not talking? Fine, we'll just do this the hard way then." Alejandro said through clenched teeth.

Alejandro took out his pistol and aimed it at the man's right arm firing two shots behind each other. The man cried out in pain. The man's white shirt had now turned red and his face was full of sweat and his eyes had fear in them. As if that was not enough Alejandro used his gun to shove inside the man's wounds. "I was paid and sent by King and his men!" The man yelled in agony.

Alejandro stared at him as he aimed his gun at the man. Shooting him at point-blank range directly in his skull. The man's dead body fell lifeless in the chair. His blood splattered all over the wall and on Alejandro's jacket suit. He used his cell phone to call the clean-up crew to come and dispose of the body and clean up the torture room.

He left the basement and went to find Joel to let him know who the traitor was.

Joel was standing near the doorway to his office. "Did you get it out of him?" Joel asked Alejandro.

"King from the Bronx," Alejandro replied to Joel.

"Why am I not surprised? I'll take that fucker down. He had it coming." Joel said.

"He's been asking for trouble for a while now. So, let's end him," Alejandro stated to him.

Joel nodded while holding his pistol in his hand.

***

Felicia was sleeping when her phone rang and woke her up. She got up and answered it in her sleepy voice.

"Hello, Alejandro."

"Mi hermosa, did I wake you up, baby girl?" Alejandro asked her. He heard the sleepiness in her tone.

"Yes, you did," She replied.

"I'm sorry, my baby girl. I just had to hear your voice. It's been a rough day for me and I missed you. I called you last night after I got home from the club but it went straight to voicemail." He said.

"I saw you making out with one of your hoes at the club last night," Felicia said to him calmly.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. I stopped sleeping with her. She meant nothing to me, mi amor."

"Okay." She murmured. "I'll be your girlfriend."

He was wondering if he heard her correctly.

"Felicia, you just made my night a whole lot better. I want to be with you more than anything in this world." He had a big smile plastered on his face.

"I want to be with you too. You have me feeling some type of way," Felicia said to him.

"I'm happy to hear that, baby girl. Can I take you out on a date tomorrow night?" He asked. Uncertain of what her answer will be.

"Sure, you can. What time will you be picking me up?"

"What time do you want me to come and pick you up?" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Anytime after seven in the evening because I'll be out with Renee all day. It's my day off tomorrow and she wants me to accompany her to the salon."

"That's good, baby girl. You're all that I need, mi hermosa. I'm done with those bitches and it's only you now until forever."

"I hope so, Alejandro. You better mean what you say."

"Trust me, baby girl, I do," He assured her.

"Honey, I'm tired and I want to get back to bed. Have a wonderful night and call me first thing in the morning."

"I will, mi amor. Enjoy the rest of your night. Sweet dreams, my beautiful. Good night."

"Bye, Alejandro."

***

Felicia went back to bed, smiling and feeling like a giddy-headed teenager who has just fallen in love. She went back under the covers. Shortly after, she fell asleep.

When Felicia got up the next morning, she took ten minutes to do her hygiene in her bathroom. While she was eating her cereal, Renee texted her.

Bestie (Renee): Felicia, remember that you're coming with me today to do my hair.

My homegirl (Felicia): Yes, I remember. I told Alejandro that I'll be his girlfriend. We're going to dinner tonight.

Bestie (Renee): I'm so happy for you, bestie. Keep me posted on how the dinner goes. I know that he was gonna be yours, girl.

My homegirl (Felicia): Yeah and I gave him such a hard time because I was judging him based on how he looked.

Bestie (Renee): You were just guarding your heart. Dantae is making me breakfast. So later, honey.

My homegirl (Felicia): Enjoy and save some for me.

Felicia was only joking. She finished her cereal and went to take a shower. Her mind was on Alejandro the entire time.

****

Alejandro sat having breakfast while texting Isabel. She warned him to take good care of Felicia. She also told him that they made a lovely couple. He thought about Felicia and how she sounded so seductive when he called her after six this morning while she was still in bed. He was at his home gym working out when he called her. He wanted to keep himself fit and that six-pack that he loved so much.

He finished his breakfast and told Gloria that there will be extra on her pay for cleaning out his attic. She thanked him very much. He was deep in his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing. He took it up off the table and saw Jenny's name on the screen.

"Jenny, I thought that I told your ass to stop calling my phone," He said to her.

"Why are you avoiding me? You know that I'm the only one who can satisfy you, handsome." Jenny said as she sat down on her bed with the laptop in her lap, searching for Felicia's profile on Instagram. She had asked an old friend who was a computer hacker, to get some information on Felicia for her.

"Stop calling my fucking phone and leave me alone! You know what I do to people who get on my nerves! There was never anything between us but sex! So, find yourself a sugar daddy, or go and fuck yourself!" He barked at her and hung up. He then blocked her phone number.

An hour later, Alejandro got out of his car and walked inside his building at work. He told the security team and Judy that Jenny, Maria, Annie, and none of the other females that he used to sleep around with were no longer allowed on the property. He also blocked their phone numbers from his personal iPhone. They did not have any of his business numbers. Alejandro was cutting all ties with them because he was now in a committed relationship with a woman whom he was going to give his heart. Felicia was everything that he wanted in a woman. She was smart, intelligent, and gorgeous, and he adored her natural beauty.

Alejandro arrived in his office and went to work. He had a lot of paperwork to complete but he enjoyed what he did. This was the happiest that he had been in years and he wasn't going to let any of those prostitutes ruin it for him.
-----------------------------