EPILOGUE

THREE YEARS LATER

Ava Garcia was now three years old. She loved both of her parents but she was a daddy's girl. She was homeschooled because that was what her parents wanted. Felicia and Alejandro always argued about her because she thought that he spoiled her. Felicia had relapsed. She wanted to have another baby but she had become infertile. Alejandro told her that they could adopt but she didn't want to hear that. 

Before she got sick, Alejandro designated her as the CEO of Garcia's Financial Cooperation with Joel's and Ingrid's votes. Reno Forrester was not happy with the decision. He thought that Felicia wasn't capable of running the company. Alejandro told him that he either accepted it or took his business elsewhere. Felicia was not working now so Joel was taking care of business at the office. Felicia did her bachelor's degree in Business online four years earlier. Joel and Alejandro assisted her as well when she needed help. She did well running the company which left Reno in shock. 

Alejandro also bought three houses for her in New York. She rented them to people who were looking for houses to live in.

                             _____

Ava Garcia

*

Shawn and Jason were in charge of the trap houses. Jessica was still there with them. Shawn, Jason, and Wayne would sometimes say that they could feel Andrae's presence there with them. They will never forget him. 

*

Alejandro had opened another firm in Atlanta and he was mostly there ensuring that everything was going the right way. If he was not home, Felicia wouldn't take the medications. He had to be there to ensure that she took them. He had also bought a house for her in Birmingham and one in Honolulu. The one in Birmingham was their summer home. She was really happy and she loved both of the expensive and luxurious houses.

Felicia's mother, Francine, had gotten married one year ago to Jeffrey. They met on an online dating site. They lived together in California. Felicia was happy that her mother finally found true love. She knew that her father never showed her love. 

*

Isabel still lived in New Jersey with Mark. They got married six months ago in New York. They didn't have any kids but they were happy. Ingrid was still living in Manhattan. She loved her granddaughter, Ava more than anything else. Her father, Victor, had died at the age of ninety-one years old. Her mother Stephanie was living in Manhattan with her. She had gotten very old so Ingrid wanted to take care of her. Brook and her husband Carl were back together and they were also living with Ingrid and Stephanie. Brook was helping her older sister care for their mother.

*

Isabel and Mark on their wedding
day

Isabel and Mark on their weddingday