Chapter 36 Good And Crazy Times

Seven Months Later.

Alejandro and Felicia sat together at the poolside which was at the back of his house. She was advised by her doctor that she could stop taking the anti-depressants. She was doing fine and she still went to therapy once per week. She was still living with Renee for now. She and Alejandro exercised every morning before he went to work in the gym at his house. She wanted to get pregnant more than anything but it was just not happening. He was there supporting her every step of the way. 

"I still can't believe that the test is negative again, Alejandro." Felicia held her head down as the tears ran down her cheeks. 

"Baby girl, look at me." He told her.

She stopped and looked at him.

"I don't want you to stress yourself over the fact that you're not getting pregnant. It will happen but maybe now is just not the time." Alejandro softly said to her.

He held her face in his hands as she looked into his eyes. He used both of his thumbs to caress her cheeks, wiping away her tears in the process. 

"I know but I want to give you a baby so much," Felicia said as she rubbed the back of his hands. 

"I know that you do, baby girl and I want that too but let's just forget about getting pregnant for now and focus on the wedding." 

Felicia was so stubborn and she refused to listen to what Alejandro was saying. 

"Babe, you don't get it. I want to have a baby with you. I've always wanted to have a child but I never found that man. Now that I do I can't." Felicia said as she looked down at the engagement ring on her finger. 

"I understand that but baby girl I'm not going to leave you if you can't give me a child. You know that, mi amor." 

She nodded her head at him. "I know. " 

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. 

"I have something to show you, baby girl. I hope that you'll like it." 

"What is it?" She asked him. 

He removed the black towel from around his shoulders and showed her the tattoo that he had on his right arm. It was a picture of her face when she was smiling. He thought that she was the most beautiful woman that he had ever gotten involved with. 

She looked at the picture of herself on his arm in amazement. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

"It's beautiful, Alejandro." She touched it with the tip of her fingers. 

"Do you like it, baby girl?" 

"I love it. Did Scott, do it?" Scott was one of Alejandro's tattoo artists. 

"Yes, he did." He replied to her. "I told him that I wanted it to look exactly like you." 

"Okay. It does look like me. He's so talented." 

"He's got a lot of potential. Are you feeling better?" 

"Yes, I do babe. I'm hungry, Alejandro." 

"Come on, let me prepare something for you. Today is Gloria's day off so I'll be the one inside the kitchen." He held her hand as she stood up. 

"It will be both of us, baby." 

"Baby girl, you and I both know that you can't cook even if you were paid a million bucks to." She giggled because she knew that he was right. 

** 

Alejandro sat at his desk and stared at the computer. Reno was back so Crystal was no longer there. Felicia did tell him that she didn't like Crystal and that she had to go. His assistant Judy had prepared an office for Reno on the fourth floor of the building. He called his mom to see how she was doing. Ingrid was on a European cruise with Isabel. He was supposed to go but he didn't want to leave Felicia. He was worried about her because she was stressing herself over the fact that she was unable to get pregnant for him.