Chapter 20 Getting Even

Alejandro got out of his swimming pool with his cell phone in his hand. He and Felicia were back in New York a day ago. He was texting Felicia and feeling high as fuck because he had just finished smoking some marijuana. That beautiful girl never ceases to amaze him. He had already purchased the engagement ring and was wondering if he should keep a party or not when he was going to propose to her. His cell phone rang, bringing him out of his thoughts. He looked at the screen before he answered it and saw that it was Joel calling him. 

"Yes, man?"

"We have a situation, man," Joel said to him.

"What situation?" Alejandro asked him with a scowl on his face. 

"Andrae told me that this nigga, Kenny, has been following Felicia around. He's one of King's men."

"Damn! I need him in the torture room no later than tonight. Tell Wayne and Shawn to do it before they leave."

"Good. I'll get it done." Joel replied to him and ended the call. 

Alejandro immediately called Felicia after he ended the call with Joel.

"Hey, babe," Felicia said to him. 

"Baby girl, where are you? Are you okay?" Alejandro asked her. 

"Alejandro, are you crazy or what because we were just texting and you asked me five times if I was good and I told you yes all five times that you asked. It sounds as if you're worried. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is good, mi amor. I just wanted to ensure that you're well. Has anything strange happened to you lately?"

"Depends on what your definition of strange is. Three weeks ago, I was almost run over by a car in the parking lot at work and one week ago my tires were slashed." Felicia told him. 

"What!" Alejandro yelled through the phone. "Why didn't you say anything to me about this baby girl? Everything will be okay soon. I'm sending John to pick you up right now."

"I just didn't think it was a big deal but I was a little shaken up when the car tried to run me over. I swear to you, I'm good and I was just about to call mama on facetime. I'll call her and then call you back. Please stop worrying. I'm good, babe. No need to send John for me. I'm fine, really."

"Are you sure, baby girl?" Alejandro asked her because he was still not convinced. 

"Positive, love. Let me call mama and call you back. Okay?"

"Cool. Give Fran my love, baby girl."

"I will. Bye, babe." Felicia replied to him as she hung up her phone. 

Alejandro put on his dark sunglasses and thought that he had to kill that fool who has been trying to hurt his woman.

Alejandro changed into his black slim-fit Armani jacket suit and put his cell phone in his pocket. He tucked his gun in the waist of his black pants. He went inside his black BMW and drove to the trap house. Nobody was going to hurt the love of his life and live afterward.

***

"Did you catch that motherfucker?" Alejandro asked Wayne on his business cell phone.

"He's in the torture room, boss," Wayne replied to him. 

He hung up his phone without saying another word to Wayne. 

He went inside the torture and saw Kenny tied to a chair in the basement of the trap house. His face was badly beaten by Shawn and Wayne.

"So, you're the motherfucker who has been stalking my woman. You almost ran her over and then slashed her tires. You're messing with the wrong one, fool." He said as he drew his gun.