3

"Am serious Bailey, I saw something scary and dangerous yesterday when I went to buy the groceries" I told Bailey as we walked down the hallway to lecture the next day.

  Bailey paused exasperated, "will you stop being paranoid, this is a peaceful town with nothing running around, I won't be surprised if you said you saw a werewolf"
  "And how sure are you that nothing dangerous is running around"
  "Cause nothing went wrong at the party or anywhere in this town"
  "That doesn't mean....."
  "Just stop uh!, I got lectures. I have told you to stop reading this supernatural novels"
  "And what has that got to do with this?" I asked placing my hands on my hips
  "It's messing with your brain"
  "Whatever, I don't want us arguing, I don't want anything bad to happen to you"

   Her face softened, "of course, nothing bad is gonna happen to me. Besides have got Liam."
  I scoffed, "seriously!?"
    "Yeah" she said while smiling
  "Okay, am going for chemistry, see you later"

  We parted ways and I went up the stairs going to the chemistry lecture room. I went in and headed to the middle seat only to find Dylan sitting there already. I sighed, I wasn't used to having a seat partner.

  I sat down ignoring the glares hitting my back from where Ruby was sitting at the back. I brought out my chemistry textbook and the assignment before deciding to do something.

  I turned to Dylan, "do you by any chance know what I saw yesterday, cause you acted like you did?"
  He jumped like I had pinched him but he quickly changed his expression. "And what did you see yesterday?" He asked not sparing me a glance

  "You know what I saw?"
  "I don't know and you didn't see anything" he stated ending the conversation.
  I turned back to the front of the room thinking, maybe I hadn't seen anything, maybe it had been my imaginations. With that I pushed the thoughts of red eyes and long fangs out of my head.

  Mr McKenzie entered and the lectures started with us first submitting the assignment. As I went to drop the assignment at the front of the room, I looked at him expecting him to at least look at me but he did as if I wasn't even beside him. I submitted it and came back to my seat. The lectures continued and an hour later, it was over.

  I went out of the lecture room and headed to my locker to pick up the textbook I would be using for my next lecture when a particular guy passed me in the hallway. I don't know what ticked me off about the guy but he sure acted suspicious with the hoodie and all black attire. I turned in the direction he had gone and saw a long fingernail extending from the long arm of the hoodie he was wearing. I blinked and it wasn't there again. Maybe those books were actually messing with my brain. I continued on my way to my locker, got my textbook and went for my next lecture.

                       ******

  Lectures for the day was over and I escorted Bailey to Liam's car in the parking lot. I was staying back to do some study in the library and she was going to Liam's house till I was on my way home. She got in the car and I waved goodbye.

  I headed back to the college building and headed to the library on the last floor. On getting there, I got in with my library card. There wasn't a librarian, there was no need since there were cameras everywhere and the security checked at the end of a day.

I picked out the books I would be needing and sat down on a chair. There were about ten people in the library at the time I got there but as time went on on, I unconsciously noted people leaving.

  Stretching my arms from the position it had been, I checked the time and nearly screamed. I started packing the books, returning them and arranging my backpack. It was already six and I still had about an hour before the town library closes, I had to return the books I had collected yesterday.

  I closed the library door and hurried out of the college building. I had to walk the distance, so I was half running and half walking. I got there minutes before they closed and returned the books.

  I went out of the town library, and started going home as I fished my phone out of my pocket, i called Bailey and told her that I was already on my way home.

  I kept the phone back in my pocket and continued walking while looking all around me. I was still suspicious even though everyone was sure I was just being paranoid. I was close to my house when I had that feeling again , the hairs on the back of my neck rose telling me someone was watching me closely.

   I turned back just to see what it was and screamed only for him to cover my mouth. I removed his hand from my mouth.

  "What are you doing?" I whisper yelled.

                        ******

  Hope you like this chapter?, Pls vote and comment.