Part 2, Chapter 1

??? POV

Years ago

I slowly opened my eyes. "W-what's going on?"

Hello. You awake? K. My name is Nastasia."

Nastasia.

"Now, I understand that this is a little strange, but don't worry. We have big plans for you."

"My name....what's my name?"

"Your name is Mr. L."

Mr. L? Heh, I like it.

"Now I know this is all new, and you may feel a little disoriented, but don't worry. I'll have Dimentio help get you settled in. K?"

Dimentio....who's that?

The funny thing is, I know who I was. I know who Luigi and Mario and Peach are. But....I also don't know who I am.

I know I was Luigi. But....I'm also not Luigi. I don't quite feel like him at least.

Mr. L.... that's who I am. 

"Dimentio! I need you to help get our new Minion in training settled, K?"

A weird looking guy looked up.

Pffft, what was he wearing? He looked like a clown or something. Who chooses to dress like that? Nastasia gave him a glare, which caused him to get up and introduce himself.

"Greetings. I am Dimentio, Count Bleck's Master of Dimensions and Pleaser of Crowds." 

"You look like a clown."

 He ignored my little remark, then showed me to a room. "This is where you'll be staying during your time at Castle Bleck. When we meet you will go down the hall and into that big room."

He turned to face me. "Nastasia didn't tell me your name." I looked around the room before responding. "I was told it's Mr. L." 

He just laughed. "Mr. L?  What does L stand for, loser?" I glared back. "Hey! It stands for...." I stopped myself. I knew what it stood for, but I don't think I'm supposed to really tell anyone. He just smiled and floated to the door. "My room is down to the right of yours. Please don't disturb me. Ciao, Mr. L~!"

With that, he left. I smiled to myself. 

I like that guy. He seems interesting.

Later Nastasia came up to me, finally offering me my first real mission. Stop the heroes. Oh, I've been waiting for this! I couldn't wait to show Mario and the heroes what I was capable of. I've been preparing Brobot, my mechanical brother, for this. This was it. Mr. L's time to shine!

Only, I managed to somehow get beat. I don't know how, but I did. It should have been impossible, with my mechanical brother and everything, but they still beat me! Hmm, these heroes were stronger than I thought.

But, I must not give up hope. I'll find a way to stop these heroes. Then everyone will be impressed. 

I'll just tell the guys back home that I was simply scouting. I didn't want them to think I lost.

Once I got back, I immediately got to work, modifying and improving my Brobot. This time I wouldn't fail. Not with all these new features.

I felt like I was being watched. I turned to see Dimentio standing in the doorway. "Ah ha ha, did the heroes mess up your mechanical brother?" I felt slightly embarrassed, but kept my cool. I didn't want to seem like a failure to him. "No! I was simply scouting them. I let them win!"