Part 2, Chapter 19 "Epilogue Pt. 1"

AN: Please play the music when I do this: Music Start--

Third Person POV

Years later....

"Dimentio, Dimentio, Dimentio! Come onnnn!" Daisy cried, trying to get him to go outside.

It was the night of the star festival. Every year a comet would appear in the skies above the Mushroom Kingdom. It was so large, it filled the skies and sent countless shooting stars raining down. It was a very happy time for all the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Daisy had rebuilt Sarasaland, and was ruling it not as a princess, but as a warrior. But while she was away for the festival, she had left her most trusted new Military leader, Tod, in charge.

About two years ago, Tod transferred from the Mushroom Kingdom to Sarasaland, since Daisy wanted a military leader she could trust. He was happy to take on the role, and do his best to help.

"Daisy, I'm not so sure about this...." Dimentio mumbled. 

About six months ago Dimentio had been officially 'set free.' So he no longer had to be under constant surveillances He could go wherever he please, do whatever he wanted.

"Come on. This is a big night. We've both been planning this for months!" Daisy argued.

"But....I want it to be perfect. I only get one shot at this." 

Daisy shook her head. "Please. They both love stars and space junk. It's literally perfect. You've worked so hard to plan this out. I don't know why you're so nervous. Plus, with the 'surprise' you're doing, no way it'll go wrong!"

Dimentio shook his head. "I don't know...."

Daish grabbed his shoulders. "Listen to me, you love L, right?" Dimentio nodded. "More than anything."

"Good. Then it's easy. All you gotta do, is get down on one knee and say, 'Yo my L-ove bird. We should totally get married bruh.'"

Dimentio chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think I'd word it quite like that." 

She chuckled, then pulled out a ring. "Come on. We've planned to do this double proposal for months. Don't back out on me now...."

Dimentio sighed, before pulling out his own ring. "Alright. Although, I still don't know why YOU are proposing to Luigi. Isn't that...kinda his job?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Come on. We all know I'm the man in our relationship." Dimentio nodded. "True...."

She walked to the door. "Okay, ready?" She asked. Dimentio smiled, before taking her hand. "Ready as I'll ever be."

The two walked outside. The night sky was completely lit up with stars and comets. Daisy pulled Dimentio forward. "They said they'd meet us just outside of town."

Dimentio smirked. "Alright." Then he snapped his fingers, teleporting them there.

She stumbled a little due to the change of surroundings, but Luigi caught her in his arms before she fell. 

"You guys made it!" He beamed.

Luigi had been under house arrest up until about six months ago. He was allowed to go free around the same time Dimentio was. He'd been dating Daisy pretty much ever since, helping her with her Kingdom whenever possible.

Mr. L chuckled. "Alright, so you're here. Now what?"

Daisy looked around. "You didn't bring your son?"

Mr. L rolled his eyes. "He's not my son." Daisy elbowed him. "Oh funny. Is that what you said when you were signing those adoption papers. 'He's not my son. I'll just sign these papers legally making him my son.'" Mr. L glared at her. "He was 18 when I signed those! And the only reason I signed those was so I could help support him! So it doesn't count!" Dimentio smiled. "Sure, L. Sure."