Part 2, Chapter 19 "Epilogue Final"

Daisy POV

A year later

I burst into Dimentio's room. "IT'S YOUR DAY!!!!!!" I violently threw confetti at him.

We were all staying in this big fancy hotel. 

Dimentio groaned and rolled over, before looking at the digital clock next to his bed. "Daisy, it's 1:00 A.M."

I grabbed his shoulders and shook him awake. "Come on! We gotta get you all ready! There isn't a moment to lose"

"The wedding is at NIGHT. I have all day to get ready. I don't need you barging in here and waking me up at 1:00."

I just laughed. "Come onnnn."

It had been exactly one year since we both did our super awesome, amazing, spectacular double proposals. Dimentio wanted our weddings to be on separate days, so we placed them a week apart.

Since I was the polite one between the two of us,

Dimentio POV

That's debatable.

Daisy POV

Shut up, since I'm the polite one between the two of us, I let him have his wedding on the night of the star festival. His was going to have this whole night sky, galaxy theme. It was gonna be lit!

Dimentio groaned again. "Just give me a few hours. Then I'll get up. Okay?" I nodded, and left his room. "Alright. You have two hours. Then we're getting you all ready."

Luigi and I were helping Dimentio with everything he needed. 

"...I don't know why I'M the flower girl, and not YOU. I mean, flowers are your whole thing!" Luigi started. I smiled and shrugged. "Well, I can't be the flower girl. I'm his best man."

Luigi shook his head. "I just think that I should be the best man and YOU should be the flower girl. I mean, I was his best friend! At first he didn't even like you!" Dimentio smiled at us. "I stand by my choices."

We finally got him into a black tuxedo, and let me tell you, he looked sharp! He insisted on wearing weird pointy shoes, like what he use to wear all that time ago, but he really made it work. He also had puffy pants and a purple and yellow cape on his back resembling his old outfit. It made me feel a little nostalgic looking at him.

He cocked his head to the side. "Why are you looking at me that way? I pulled him into a hug. "You look so good! I can't believe you're getting married today!!!" He patted my back. "Yeah, yeah, it's great. I know."

He actually looked happy. I made sure his hair was looking nice. It was fun to brush it. He felt like a little doll!

I looked over at the clock. It was almost time for me and Luigi to start getting ready as well. 

Luigi started towards the door. "Okay, we gotta get ready, then we gotta set up all the wedding things. We'll see you in a few hours and help you with any last minute things."

Then, he grabbed my hand and we got ready.

Luigi wore a fancy suit with a dark blue vest. He didn't wear a hat, so I had to do his hair and make sure it wasn't messy.

Since I was Dimentio's best man, he got to choose the dress I wore, which I was nervous for at first because I thought he was going to make me dress as a clown or something. But luckily, he chose a normal dress. The only problem was that he wanted it to be dark blue. Something about matching the whole galaxy theme, I dunno. I almost never wear blue, but I still looked good.