6.

Lift beeps, door opens, and we walked into his apartment straight from elevator. It's a penthouse, a very large one.

''Welcome to my home.'' He says as he walks in front of me, and I follow him. "Thank you."  We walk through  narrow hallway until he stops outside one of the cherry brown doors. ''This is the guest room, you can settle in, and I will order some food for us.'' He hands me my bag.

I don't want to bother him, so I lie. ''Eric thank you for everything but I'm not hungry.'' Off course I'm hungry but this is all weird, I can't tell him that.

He looks at me and he knows. ''I will order pizza. You can tell me what you want on it, or I will tell them to put on everything they have. Then you can take of whatever you don't want.'' No need to say anything else, he is mind reader.

I look at the floor. ''I will take margarita. Thank you.'' I turn around and enter his guest room.  Beautiful is only work how to describe this room.  It's big and airy, dark floors with big white carpet give out warm feeling, king size bed with beige headboard looks too good for guest bedroom.  This room is like a five-star hotel room if not better.

With bag in my hand, I head for the bathroom. It doesn't surprise that is nearly as big as my old room. Marble tiles cover floor and one wall on the right. On the other side is a bath and big shower behind it. Shower is all tiled, white with silver small pieces shaped tiles in in arrow lines, rain head hanging from the ceiling which I can't wait to use it.  This bathroom compliments the room perfectly. I wonder if he had designer to design it or he did it himself. It's so well done.

I do everything fast, wash my hair second time today and have a quick shower. I dry myself with a towel only to realise I have to get dressed again. It's nine o'clock in the evening I have no energy changing two more times tonight. I put on my silk pyjamas, its long black silk pants and silk top with short sleeves, it's modest and beautiful. No point of putting on normal clothes when I will go to bed soon. Looking at myself I can't go out to meet him in pjs and no bra on. I grab white dressing gown from the hanger in the bathroom, I put it on and tie it tight, this must do. With the brush I fix my hair and after I put cream on my face. I feel good and weird and stressed or nervous from the situation I got myself in. I never slept alone in some man's house but at least I know where he works, and I can only hope he is not some psychopath. I take deep breath; open door and I follow the noise which it's coming from living room.

''Just in time for a pizza.'' He passes me pizza box when he sees me.

I sit across from him on the sofa. ''Eric?''

He opens his box. ''Yes Hazel?'' He is looking all curious at me.

''Thank you for helping me today. For coming over and saving me, for letting me stay in your place and for this pizza.'' And thank you for being calm and nice to me when I'm not to you but this part I keep for myself. I'm sad I don't know be myself anymore.

He is looking at me and I can't figure out what I see in his eyes. ''I will save you anytime you will need it,'' he says. I don't know if he is serious, or he is joking, or what that even means. ''Now stop thanking me and start to eat. Would you like a glass of wine?''  He seems to know me better than everyone else without actually knowing me. He always says right things at right time. 

''Please, I think I deserve it after today.'' I say and I start to smile for myself. What a day behind me. Karma you bitch you got me in full today.

He brings over two glasses and pours vine into them. ''What is so funny about today?'' He sits down, his eyes catching me smiling.

I start to laugh, it's not funny but it is for me. ''I was meant to be with the girls on fashion exhibition and have a great time with them, but I got a job interview, so I didn't go and the interview got cancelled half an hour before it. After I had a bath and was thinking of something and it kind of happened.  Now instead of girls weekend I've been staying in stranger house and eating pizza with him.'' I chuckle again. I thought of him in the bath and now he sits across form me. He doesn't know that and I'm not gonna tell him, but it's funny how life works.  April plants stupid ideas in my head, then I'm forced to think about them aka Eric. She will not believe me when I tell her about this.