First time

Taxi takes forever to get us home, Eric holds my hand,  with his right hand and his fingers are taping on his knee, the tension keeps us quiet until the car stops . Eric gives driver money and doesn't wait for change; he opens the door and takes my hand, and we walk together inside his apartment building. 

Once in elevator, ''Finally.''  He says. When door closes, he turns to face me and starts kissing me hungry, he grabs my ass and lifts me into air, pressing me against metal wall. I place my legs around his torso, feeling him hard against my underwear. He kisses me passionately, lift beeps, doors open, Eric doesn't let me go, he keeps his lips on mine and carries me inside, when I feel soft material under my back my eyes shut open, we are in his bedroom. Eric kicks of his shoes and is back on me, kissing my neck, top of my breasts. ''Baby this will not do.'' He gets up and holds his hand for me, eager to please him I give him my hand and he helps me to stand up. He slaps his lips back on mine, unzips my dress and pulls it down, I unbutton his shirt, he unclasps my bra, and it falls on the ground. Breaking our kiss, I look into his eyes, they are full of love and lust. I move to kiss his chest, his lets out moan and I can't wait anymore. ''Eric, I want you.'' I tell him pulling down his pants. 

''Are you sure?'' He looks me into my eyes. 

I nod, ''Yes, more than anything.''  He smiles. ''Good, because I want you really bad.''

He swoops me into his arms and places me on the bed still in my shoes. He unstraps my sandals, gets out of his trousers and I'm left to admire his beautiful body. I was never motivated to work out like now, his stomach, board shoulders, strong arms, his hard cock ready for me. He positions himself on top of me, kissing every bit of my neck, his cock teasing my wet pussy, only thin material of my thong is stopping him to enter. 

''I want you inside me.'' I say to him frustrated. It's been over month of teasing; I can't wait anymore.

He moves his lips to my breasts. ''Be patient because trust me I will not last long inside of you.'' He takes my nipple inside his lip, he sucks on it and gently bites it, my other nipple is between his fingers rubbing it in between hard. I moan and moan, he swaps my breast and takes his time with my other nipple. After while his lips are back on my neck, kissing bit by bit until he gets to my sensitive spot, his hand goes between my legs, touching my wet underwear. ''Fuck Hazel, you are so ready.'' He pushes my panties to the side and slides his two fingers inside me, he circles them around my entrance, he adds thumb on my clit pushing it circular motion, his slides his fingers deeper inside me, he plays with me until he finds my spot. He teases me until I feel my orgasm coming, he stops and takes off my panties. He is back kissing me passionately, he takes condom out of drawer, and he slides it onto his cock. Places him between my legs and with one push he is inside. First slow, then faster, I lift my legs and place them around his torso, kissing his neck, sucking him hard, he moans, he goes deeper and deeper inside me, he moves his hand from my hair onto my clit and with two rubs I feel sensation getting me high. ''Eric I..''  He goes faster and with one more rub my orgasm takes over my body. Waves of pleasure go through me, he pushes in harder and faster, I feel him coming, getting his own release. He kisses me gently and leaves to go to a bathroom.  I can leave my eyes on him, walking, he is gorgeous, he sees me checking him out and I think he enjoys being watched.

I move to the side, he lies down facing me, we are still naked with nothing between us, and I can't believe he is mine. ''I love you.'' He says looking into my eyes rubbing my small back. I smile at him and give him kiss. ''I love you too.'' His smiles spreads from ear to ear, he hugs me and moves me to lie on top of him. I can't help myself and I start kiss his face, his neck, he grabs my ass and squeezes it, ''Eric I need to go to shower.'' He gets us up. ''Me too. ''

We have been staying in my place, this is the first I see his master bathroom, it's the size of my bedroom.  Shower is big, it has a two shower heads and its size of my bathroom. Eric turns one head on and walks in, I follow him under water. Eric pours good bit of shower gel on his hand and places it on my back, spreading it all over, then moves with his hand onto my chest, slowly massaging my breast, teasing my nipples. He takes one step closer to me, our bodies are touching and starts kissing me. His hard cock is pressed against my stomach. He pushes me against wall, slowly kissing his way down to my stomach. He spreads my legs, and I can't anymore I, I pull his hair trying to keep my balance. He eats me until I come into his mouth. He gets up, gives me one passionate kiss and turns ne around. He grabs my breast from behind into his hand and squizzes it tightly, his right hand is on my pussy massaging me, playing with it. I'm sensitive everywhere from what he just did to me a second ago. My hands fly to the wall for support while he takes over my body. He kisses my neck from behind, his hands all over me, I spread my legs and he pushes his cock inside me, first slowly but that don't last long, he adds to his speed, ''Can i come inside of you.'' Before realizing what, he said I moan. ''Yes.'' He goes deeper, harder, his hand on my clit rubbing me faster, I never felt like this before it's like never stopping orgasms, I hear him moan and feel him coming inside me.  I have to catch my breath; He pulls out of me and he turns me around kissing me. ''We both breath heavily. ''It was incredible.'' I nod, ''It was the best sex I ever had.'' I kiss him, I never knew sex could be like this. We shower this time and go back to his bed naked, my back pressed into his chest I close my eyes and I fall asleep.