8.

I walk around shops with bag full of towels, with sale on I bought few extra ones, now I regret it because bag is heavy and I live alone, I don't need all of them.  Home shop cached my attention and before I know it, I walk out with beautiful black tray and few more accessories for the bathroom. Walking towards exit I spot small shop named Gift for everyone. I enter the shop and from the door I see everything from lighters to vases. Looking around I find long wall with different mugs hanging from hooks.  They stock all different designs and sizes, motivational or funny, something for everyone. After while I pick medium size black cup thinking it will be perfect for him. Black will go nicely with his kitchen. Big sign Get your gift personalised hanging over till puts an idea to my mind. I explain the Sales assistant I want to have Sorry writing on the cup, she goes to the back and brings sample cap to show me. It looks exactly like what I had in my mind. Few minutes later my black cup is customized, it has cursive writing Sorry in gold sticker on it. She brushed it with some lacquer for sticker to last. It looks amazing. I thank her, pay and I leave her big tip because she did amazing job and I appreciate it.

Taxis are parked outside shopping mall; I hop inside one. I grab my phone and open message from Eric.

Hazel I'm sorry I had to leave. I will make it up to you later. Eric

My address is 21 Barker street, Upper hill terrace.

I show address to driver, and he takes me to my destination.  When I stand outside Eric's apartment building, it feels strange. My feelings are mixed, my stomach is in small knot making me nervous a little. I walk Inside his empty apartment, and I get urge to look around to see what is behind closed doors, but the word Privacy stops me before I even move my leg. Instead, I head straight for guest room. I place all shopping bags beside the door, don't want them in my way. I drink some water I bought in one of the shops. It Is only half three when I check the time. I can't get ready because he has my bag in his boot and I don't know when he will be back.

He said make yourself home, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I turn on the tap and let the water run. It  is a chance to try his big bath. I packed all my cosmetics in the morning but everything is in his car. I check vanity for a spare's toiletries. First drawer contains spare toothbrush and toothpaste, In second drawer are spare towels and a shower gel. I take it as no other options are available and get into tub.

I turn off water and lie in. Good bath is what I needed, it helps me wash away all stress and weirdness I have been feeling since my pipe broke. Hot water feels good on my skin and on my mind. I open shower gel I found in vanity, and I pour some into my palm realising its smells just like Eric. Smell of clean fresh spicy ocean with sweat undertone is slowly all over my body. I love it so much that I wash my hair with it too. I grab my phone and take picture of this shower gel with a mission to buy it on my next shopping trip ot maybe not. I should stop spending or I will run out of money sooner than expected.

After I finish the bath, I clean bathroom after myself. Without clean clothes I'm forced to use his dressing gown from yesterday, hopefully It's not really his. It was hanging in bathroom yesterday, I assumed I could use it. When I'm putting my dirty clothes into bag someone knocks on the door.

''Come in.'' I shout louder than necessary, because I'm nervous little bit, knot in my stomach makes his presence.

Doors opens and Eric walks in with massive bouquet of roses. Spread of different colours arranged beautifully together. ''Hazel, I'm sorry I had to leave earlier."
I look from flowers to his eyes. "It's ok."
"I don't know which flowers you like, I picked roses, hope you like them.'' He looks hopeful still holding them.

I look from him at the flowers than back at him. My eyes start to tear up. ''Thank you. They are beautiful.'' One slow tear is now running down my face. He takes his free hand and with his thumb wipes that tear of. ''Did I do something wrong?'' He asks. No, you didn't. I'm just emotional mess.  Instead, I say. '' No, you brought me something I love, something I didn't get before.'' I smile with happy tears in my eyes. All my life I wished for boyfriend who would treat me with flowers for no reason, just because he would love me. It didn't happen. This stranger doesn't know what he just did and it's not just, it means a lot.