25.

I wait around for last person to collect buckets and few other accessories for flowers. Everything else was sold over the last two days, people buy anything for a low price.
Shop is empty, my pride, my joy is gone. There is nothing else left in here, excluding my heart. Finally, the girl comes, takes the stuff from me and leaves. I check everything last time, lock the doors and with final good bey I throw keys into post box. Some of the last times are not happy and this is one of them. I don't have time to be sad for long, red sport mazda pulls nearby and beeps, with one turn I see Monica waving at me from driver seat. I walk to the car; April gets out of passenger seat and hugs me. ''Are you ready Birthday girl?'' She asks with eyes full of concern.  She has been the best over the last week, giving me all the support needed during my low moments and she kept her word, she didn't say anything to Monica.

I laugh sarcastic. ''As much as I can be. It's funny how my life changed in a week and today I have to celebrate."

Monica turns to us, ''Why is your flower shop without flowers?'' We sit inside the car, its good I sit behind Monica, I don't have to face her when we are talking. ''It's long story.'' She gets the car moving, ''Good, because we got all day. You can start I'm listening.''
She saw the shop. And here I thought I might be able to hide it for another day. I tell her everything from beginning how the accident happened and how I got papers about the claim. ''Today was the last day. I'm officially unemployed again.'' She is angry at me, ''Hazel, I can't believe you hid this from me. My fiancee is layer, he would help you.'' She says, ''What about Eric, what did he say?''
I take a deep breath, ''This is exactly why I didn't tell you. Eric doesn't know, he has troubles with the new build in Miami I wouldn't add to his problems, but I will tell him tomorrow.'' Monica stops car on red light, ''Did you see the girl before. The one suing you?'' I never seen her in my life but, ''I don't know her but maybe she knows me, she said see you around flower girl. I'm sure I heard that somewhere before.''

April looks up from the phone. ''On Monica's engagement party Eric's ex girlfriend called you the same.'' She gives me look and I shake my head. ''Fuck, I forgot about her, but this must be coincidence. She is loaded, she doesn't need money.'' I know it since the first lunch I shared with Eric. I was told her family owns couple of properties and some other business, she has no need for money. Monica parks outside spa centrum and we walk in still talking about my flower shop. Receptionist seated behind white modern counter space smiles at us. ''Welcome to our Spa centrum.'' We smile back at her. Monica takes step forward. ''Hi, we have booking for Monica Miles.'' Receptionist types into the laptop, her smile gets bigger. She pulls out tray with glasses filled with champagne. ''Happy birthday''. It is really nice, unexpected gesture. We take a glass each. ''Thank you.'' I say and we follow her into a large locker room.
 We change into bathrobes and go in for the massage. We lie in beds besides each other with each of us having own massage person. I had a terrible week, but today might turn out good after all. 
Tension from my muscles is pushed away bit by bit by small but strong hands of my massager lady. ''Girls I want to share something with you.'' Monica says.

''Are you pregnant?'' It would not surprise me if she was.

''No, something better. I'm getting married in 4 months.'' She says all excited.

I pick my head to look at her when April says. ''Isn't too soon?''

Monica laughs, ''He loves me, and I love him. Time is precious, why to waste it when we know what we want.''

I tell the girl doing my massage that I'm fine for now and sit up covering front of my body with towel. ''That's wonderful Monica, I'm very happy for you.'' I say. She found the one, her soul mate, her other half, I'm more than happy for her, little shocked but happy.

They sit up too. ''Girls will you be my maids of honour?'' 

''Two of us?'' April asks.

''Fuck yes, two of you.'' I lift my eyebrows. ''No faces Hazel, my wedding my rules. It will be amazing.'' She laughs for herself. This is one time she can push us around and she will take full advantage of it.