𝕚𝕨𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

-----
Requested by no_lol_yeah

(A/n: I'll be using Iwaizumi's manga appearance rather than the anime's, so his hair will be black, and his eyes will be dark brown :) Just thought you would like to know that :3)

=====

includes: makeout ; fluff ; penetration ; fingering

-----

"Happy birthday, Iwa-Chan/Iwaizumi!" Shouted all of his friends and teammates, popping confetti and cheering loudly. Everyone had managed to set up a surprise party at his home with his parent's consent.

Thank God Oikawa had a way with words because Iwaizumi's parents were away on business for the rest of the week.

The whole afternoon was filled with games, food, gifts, and loud music, but what Iwaizumi loved most about it was that he got to spend all this time with his little boyfriend, Shouyou.

Seeing him smear cake on his fluffy cheeks as he bit into it and dance around with Iwaizumi afterward because he was on a sugar high- it was all so, so, perfect. But when Iwaizumi went to the bathroom for a single minute, Shouyou was nowhere to be seen.

After searching the whole bottom floor, he finally decided to ask Oikawa, who was chatting up some of their teammates. "Oi, Shittykawa!" He shouted over the loud music. "Heyo, Iwa-Chan! What's up!"

"Have you seen Shouyou?" Almost mockingly, Oikawa pinched his chin in thought. The smug grin that spread over his face ticked Iwaizumi off. "I've got the best present for you! Check your room!"

Suspiciously, Iwaizumi glared at him, waiting for further explanation. He wasn't taking the chance of being shot with another confetti gun again; he was still pulling it out of his hair.

"C'mon! It took me so long to prepare it, and you don't know how hard it was for me to hold back when I was teach- Nevermind! Nevermind! Just go!" Oikawa impatiently pushed Iwaizumi to the stairs and winked before disappearing into the crowd.

With a hefty sigh, the black-haired male made his way up the staircase, nearly tripping on a cup sitting on the last step. Angrily, he kicked it down, thankful that it was empty.

Once he reached his door, he slowly turned the handle, closing his eyes in preparation to be hit with more confetti, but was mildly shocked when he wasn't. He flicked the light switch but found that his lightbulb was replaced with a dim, red one.

"What the-"

"Iwaizumi-Senpai..." he heard from his bed. Smiling softly at the familiar voice, Iwaizumi turned his attention to his bed, his smile falling in shock.

A bright blush was resting on Shouyou's cheeks, but it was hard to tell with the lighting change. In his hands was a pair of fluffy handcuffs that he fiddled nervously with. His outfit consisted of a soft-looking sweater and his boxers, that outlined his fat ass perfectly.

Gulping, Shouyou stood from the bed, handcuffs in hand, and walked over to Iwaizumi, who couldn't seem to remove his eyes from the ginger no matter how bad his body flushed and burned.

"Um, happy birthday again, Iwaizumi-Senpai." His voice was soft and nervous as he lifted his small hand and held the cuffs out to Iwaizumi. "Oikawa-San, um, made me watch a bunch of... videos about, er, sex... and stuff, so I could give you a good birthday gift."

He inhaled a breath, and gently took the senpai's hand in his. "We've never touched like the people in the videos did, and it made me realize that I may have been unintentionally ignoring your feelings."