°1°

Something
Unpleasant Awaits Him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

It was in the morning when everyone gets up to start their new day in a new way.

Everybody in the neighborhood has woke up except for a certain blue hair male. He has a pair of crescent eyes as his nose is nicely pointed of his gorgeous face structure along with his sharp jawline and cute little fingers making him look more feminine.

He's wearing white see-through nightwear as there's nothing underneath the fabric except for his perfectly sculpted body and his petite waist that every woman in the world ever wishes for. His blue-colored hair is parted in the middle as multiple bangs fall over his forehead, nicely covered his forehead.

His name is none other than Park Jimin...

Jimin didn't sleep alone instead there's someone beside him. It was his beloved husband, they've been married for 5 years now and everything went smoothly for both of them. Jimin hugged his partner as his legs wrapped around the male torso while his hand placed elegantly on his husband's chest.

After a while, Let me down by Alec Benjamin echoed the room as the blue-haired male groaned at the sudden noise, feeling his eyes weight down, unable to wake up because he's exhausted from yesterday. Jimin opened his beautiful eyes and he glanced beside him, staring at his husband who is still asleep.

This is his daily routine... Every morning he will take few moments to look at his husband only to found him questioning how is he so lucky to get someone like his partner. The longer he looked at the male, Jimin couldn't help but fall deeper into it.

He wanted to appreciate the sleeping male more but the time seems didn't let him to as he looked to his left and grabbed his phone on the nightstand, to shut the alarm that we're still echoing. Jimin sighed as he look at the window, noticed the sunlight pierce through his dark maroon curtain as he ran his cute fingers through his dyed hair. 

Jimin breathed out as he move his legs, touching the cold wooden tiles as he stood up and grabbed his towel before walking toward their shared bathroom, to get ready for his work. He then entered the toilet as he hung the towel behind the door and stripped himself out of his previous clothes, revealing his milky thighs and his white pale ass.

After a few minutes of showering, he finally finished and got out of their bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower body, covered up what was underneath the fabrics, as water, dripped on his body as he glanced at his husband only to see the male was still in his deep slumber.

Jimin wanted to come around the male but decided to not too as he was already late to attended his meeting. He walked over to his wardrobe as he quickly opened it and picked anything that he reached first to wear.

He wore his red-blue line tuxedos with a white plain shirt inside, matching it with a red tie along with his black sleek pants that are not too tight nor too big- just nice for him. Jimin then grabbed his phone, wallet, and car keys that were placed nicely on his cupboard as he rushed out of their room, leaving his partner.

He walked down the stairs as he reached the living room and noticed the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen as he walked straight to the dining table as maids come to serve him. The maids politely greet him and put a few freshly made breakfast as Jimin returned them with a stunning smile.

There are freshly baked muffins and baguette bread that was cut in five along with a cup of newly brewed coffee, bringing the delicious aroma more as Jimin mouth watered at the sight. He didn't waste any time as he grabbed the bread and dripped it in the coffee for a moment before shoving it inside his mouth, tasting the crunchy feeling mixed with a little bit bittersweet coming from the black liquid.