°7°

He'll Bring The Angel With Him Straight To Hell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

The weather was cold and gloomy today and at this kind of period, everybody was leading the way to their workplace including Jimin who was stuck in the middle of the heavy traffic.

He groaned, speculating he would arrive late for attending his meeting, and as a CEO, he doesn't enjoy this at all. He glanced at his watch showing that it's already 8 A.M. He then looked at his front, checking if there's any shortcut way that he could use since he was really desperate to reach early so that he won't miss the meeting...

When Jimin realized there's no way he could escape, he sighed as he leaned back on his seat while cursed incorrectly. He hopes that the traffic will ease soon or not, he didn't hesitate to ram someone's car.

After a while of dealing with the busy road, he finally reached his company and he already saw the big building he headed to every day. Jimin then parked his car at a place given as he looked at his watch and widened his eyes when he realized.

40 minutes.

It took 40 minutes for him to arrive at the building. "What day is this? An asshole day?" Jimin cursed out loud as he shut off the engine car and turned around before he grabbed a black-colored bag that was placed on the backseat in which carried few important papers in it. He didn't waste any time and stepped outside his car and straightly leading towards the meeting floor.

He didn't bother to knock as he entered the hall only to meet with darkness. He frowned at this, shouldn't everyone is here now? While Jimin was looking around the dark hall, his phone suddenly chimed caused him to almost yelp as he slipped his hand into his locket and took out the buzzing phone.

🎶You only follow rules if others follow with you, now that doesn't sound too holy only playing the victim-🎶

He grabbed it out, meeting a sight of his phone screen with someone contact on it as he didn't waste any time that to answer it, quickly putting the phone to his ears. "Where's everyone, Taehyung?" Jimin asked not to bother to greet his best friend first as he was too confused with everything that came to pass.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that the meeting was canceled due to some issues with some of the companies..." Taehyung explained, with a hint of scared in his voice as he knows that Jimin is a scary one when he is mad.

"WHAT?!!! OUR MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME?!!" Jimin growled angrily as his unusual voice booming the whole hall, reaching until his phone resulted in Taehyung shivered by the sudden malicious voice. He understands is not Jimin's fault, the male was exhausted about what happened to his life so he easily gets mad at everything little thing.

Taehyung was thinking of many excuses he could use against Jimin so that will explain why did he forget but he couldn't find any so he stayed silent, paying attention to Jimin explosion. But did he mad? No, as a best friend who knows Jimin for years already, he knows this is some type of way; Jimin releasing his stress. Yes, Taehyung knows it's not healthy but do you blame him though? Wouldn't you break down too if you know all those years, you're giving your love to the wrong person?

"DO YOU KNOW THAT I DROVE HERE FASTER LIKE A CRAZY DRIVER ONLY TO ATTEND THE MEETING?!!" Jimin asked angrily, clearly pissed about his secretary's irresponsible action as Taehyung bit his lower lips in return, thinking many ways to stopped the burst but then an excuse flashed inside his intellect...