C40: READY

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
One thing by One Direction
_______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

The two males were cuddling while Jimin was looking at his phone waiting for Jin to give him some good information, at least a number.

"Baby~" Jungkook said interrupted his thoughts as he hugs the male from behind, hiding his nose in Jimin neck; which is his new habit now.

"Yes?"

"Why are you look so disturbed? Shouldn't you give your boyfriend your attention?" Jungkook asks supposed to give butterflies feelings in his stomach but guilty filled Jimin instead.

'I didn't deserve your attention' Jimin said remind himself what he does to the younger behind his back. Jimin knows- Jimin is sure, Jungkook would leave him.

Jungkook noticed the blue-haired male was quiet caused him to worry over nothing. He grabs Jimin face softly, turning it around to face him, as he scans the male face.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jungkook asks breaking the male thinkings as Jimin looks down, couldn't look at Jungkook in the eyes, knowing there's too much sin in his crescent eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The red-haired male asks again, seeing the depressing sight of Jimin broke his heart although he didn't know what was the reason.

Jimin didn't reply rather he hug Jungkook tightly startling the red-haired male as he hides his face in Jungkook hard chest, crying silently.

Jimin wants to bury this inside his heart. There's a day when he loses all of Jungkook warmth and he's not ready. He couldn't lose the male but he can't keep the secret from the younger too.

Jimin sniff Jungkook chest, smelling the aqua perfume, which is Jungkook favorite scent. Everything about Jungkook makes Jimin feel safe in his embrace.

When the time comes, Jimin will miss all of this. His hug, his kisses, his sweet nothing, his bunny smile, the way Jungkook takes care of him, everything.

Soon, Jungkook finally wraps his hands around Jimin not knowing the male was crying, but if Jimin needs a hug, Jungkook would gladly give him.

The red-haired male will give him everything.

Whimpering sound fills the room and that's when it hit Jungkook, his mochi was crying, and more importantly, he shouldn't be.

"Hey." Jungkook said breaking their hug as he grabs Jimin chin facing it up, smile softly while wiping off Jimin tears that were glowing from Jungkook eyes.

"Don't cry, my love." Jungkook said as Jimin burst out his tears, not liking the fact that Jungkook was too sweet for him. Jimin didn't reply but he hides his face in his hand trying so hard to control himself.

"Why are you crying? Your precious tears shouldn't be wasted, even not for me." Jungkook said comfortably, but for Jimin, it's like a pang in his chest.

Jungkook let the male cry in his arms for a moment, he wanted to ask the reason by he knows this is not the right time for that. Jimin stops crying after a few minutes.

Jimin broke the hug as he looks at Jungkook face who was already staring at him since then. Jimin scans Jungkook faces carefully, remember every inch of the male skin.

Jimin grabs his face and slammed his lips against Jungkook soft lips as they both kiss slowly and passionately..

The red-haired male was smirking in the kiss liking the way Jimin sudden action.. Jungkook then bit the blue-haired male's lower lips asking for permission to enter and Jimin gladly open his mouth..

The younger quickly enter his tongue in the older cavern tasting every inch of Jimin mouth not letting a tiny space untouched as Jimin moaned by this.

Right when Jungkook about to grab Jimin waist, a sudden ring coming from Jimin phone disturbed their moments as Jungkook groaned while the blue-haired male just smiles pathetically at him.

Jimin then peck Jungkook lips one more time before grabbing the phone to check out who is it, and he was back at the reality. Jimin was pleased yet uneasy seeing Jin number on display.

"I'm gonna take this call outside baby," Jimin said hop of the hospital bed while Jungkook just nods and watching him go until his body was nowhere to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

What's up Jin-hyung?"

"Hey Jimin, I got some information which is I don't know what would you think." Jin said sound hesitant not knowing this caused Jimin to be extra nervous too.

"Say it."

"So-Yeon might not know you but So-Yoon does, she was at the same college as our, and I got her number," Jin said and Jimin eyes widen as if it would pop out anytime.

He was speechless.

"Send me her phone number and her current location," Jimin said after decided on what is best. Wasting their time searching for the cause of her revenge it's not gonna help it. He needs to see her as soon as possible so that he could confront Jungkook.

After that Jimin cut off the call and wait for Jin message as he looks at Jungkook from the tiny window glass, watching silently how Jungkook sleeps like a bunny. The pout on his lips was making him cuter in Jimin eyes.

"I'm sorry Jungkookah." Jimin said and he meant everything he said this time, he really didn't expect this to be in the future. Jimin couldn't stop looking at the sleeping male, realized how much he loves him.

After a minute a ding comes from his phone as he looks at two messages that came from Jin, which are her phone number and her location.

He takes a deep breath as he decided to just go to the location, it's easier that way. Jimin then turned around, his back facing Jungkook's room about to walk outside when his heart stops his action.

Jungkook.

He turned around facing the hospital room as he enters it slowly not planning to wake up the sleeping bunny as Jimin walk closer to stop when he reaches beside Jungkook.

He stares at Jungkook calm face when he sleeps. Jimin couldn't help but tears begin to pooling in his eyes waiting anytime to fall. No one knows what will happen in the future, but Jimin surely gives his best for the male.

"I love you and I'm sorry." Jimin mumbles as he kisses Jungkook forehead slowly, without wasting any time, he left the room not look back even once.

No one knows what will happen but it will come sooner or later, and The Devil needs to be ready.
____________________________________

Vote, comment and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜