C29: BEGINNING PT.1 🔞

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Saint by Echos
_______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: Okay I warned you guys, this chapter and next chapter is gonna be so long]

Author Pov

The red-haired male enter the club that both of them promised to meet at.

He walks as his doe's eyes searching for the blue-haired male and found him at the back drinking and judging by his look, the blue-haired male already drunk..

Jungkook then walks straight to Jimin, sitting beside him looking at the male with concern on his face..

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks catching the blue-haired male as they stare at each other eyes..

"I missssss youu~," Jimin said after a minute and Jungkook chuckle knowing Jimin is already drunk.. The red-haired male then stands up decided to send Jimin home..

"Whe-where aree wee goinggg?" Jimin asks cutely and Jungkook almost cooed at the sight..

"We're going home," The red-haired male said as he helps Jimin stand up because the male couldn't stabilize himself anymore..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There, wait here I'm gonna make a soup," Jungkook said as he lay down the blue-haired male on one of the Davenport..

He was about to walk but there's a hand that was grabbing his hand and he knew too well who it was..

"Stayyy heree~" Jimin said whining when he saw that the red-haired male was about to leave him alone..

"Just wait for a little, I'm gonna make a soup for you," Jungkook said and pull his hand as he was about to walk but his body is thrown on the Davenport and Jimin climb on him to sit on his lap.

"W-What are you doing Jimin?" The red-haired male asks shaking because the sudden bold action surprised him..

Jimin didn't reply a word but he suddenly kisses Jungkook on his inviting lips, as the red-haired male quickly pushes him off his lap..

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook asks angrily shocked by Jimin reckless action as the mansion goes silent for a while..

The silence is killing both of them.

But then again, Jimin decided to ruin the younger walls tonight. Once and for all.. He then stands up walking towards Jungkook as the red-haired male slowly backs up..

Jungkook was too focus on backing up he didn't notice there was a sofa behind him and when his leg touch it, he instantly fall back on the sofa..

Jimin then puts his hands lands them on the sofa between the younger head as he smirks planned to seduce the red-haired male..

"I know you want me Jungkookah~" Jimin said whining and the red-haired male almost loses his control. But No. He's not drunk, he still remembers his wife is at home..

"No- Jimin you're drunk," Jungkook said to the blue-haired but almost like telling himself..

"Just kiss me already, I know you want it.. Why are you scared of your wife?" The blue-haired male said noticed Jungkook eyes start to darken..