C30: BEGINNING PT.2 🔞

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Right here by Chase Atlantic
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[ A/N: Enjoy unholy children💜😌]

Author Pov

"I have to stretch you open the first baby," Jungkook said in a soft voice as he lifted his head to look at jimin and the latter nodded. Jungkook stood up to bring the container of lube from the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed hoping to find it still there when jimin grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" Jimin questioned worriedly pouting.

"I'll be right back baby." Jungkook smiled at him and pecked his pouty lips; he rushed to the nightstand and luckily found what he was looking for, he put the lube on the table next to the couch and positioned himself between Jimin's legs.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheeks.

"Yes"

"You didn't find the condoms so.."

"I want to feel you Jungkook," Jimin said cheeks heating up at the thought of Jungkook doing that to him; the latter leaned and pecked his lips once more.

"I'm gonna make you feel good baby boy" Jungkook whispered seductively as he reached for the container of lube on the table.

"It's gonna feel weird at first and hurt but I'll give you enough time to stretch you carefully and slowly; I would never hurt you," Jungkook whispered to assure jimin; he opened the container of lube and coats his index and middle fingers with it as Jimin gave him a small nod.

"Do you want to lay on your stomach or on your back?"

"I want to look at you" Jimin stated cheeks flushed, he was aroused but also so anxious and nervous.

"Okay baby." Jungkook spread his legs more and grabbed his ass cheek and pushed it to the side revealing Jimin's pink tight hole.

"Fuck" Jungkook cursed in awe as he rubbed his fingers to warm the lube on them to make it more comfortable to jimin.

Jimin felt Jungkook's wet fingers touch him right in his entrance and he gasped and closed his eyes shut; jungkook entered his index finger inside Jimin's tight hole, the boy whimpered and clenched his fists on the couch as he felt jungkook pulled his finger and pushed it right back inside.

Jungkook worked Jimin's semi-hard member with his free hand to distract him from the pain, his fingers traveled down massaging his balls making jimin arch his back into the touch as soft gasps escaping his parted lips and eyes closed shut.

Jungkook loved how jimin is so pliant in his hands, completely under his control, he entered another finger alongside the one that was already stretching him; Jimin bit on his lower lip closing his eyes shut at the discomfort feeling of two long fingers stretching him open but it was quickly replaced by pleasure as he let out a high whimper.

"AAHH Jungkookie" Jimin moaned at the intensity of the weird but good feeling.

Working his fingers inside of jimin, jungkook traveled his hands to jimin's right nipple and pinched at it smirking when jimin shudders; he works Jimin's hard nipple into hard little nibs, smirking when jimin lets out pathetic whines as he continued rubbing his fingers on the hard nipple and thrusting his fingers inside of him. There when jimin let out a high-pitched moan.