C13: THE FUTURE

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Blue Liquor Store by Bruno Mars ft. Damian Marley
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!🌈😘]

Author Pov

It was on Sunday when the sun shines through everybody's curtains interrupting their good sleep..

The sudden sunlight reflects on the red hair male face making him groan as he then slowly opens his eyes..

He looks at his arm expecting his wife there as she's still asleep but his wife was nowhere to be seen..

'Weird, usually she didn't go out on Sunday because this is when we both spend each other a time' Jungkook said in his head frowning..

He sighs as he thought maybe she went out with her friends today.. So, he gets up from his bed and head to his bathroom to take a morning shower..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking a shower, he quickly wears his clothes and heads out of the room to eat his breakfast because his stomach already grumbling in hunger..

The red-haired male walk towards the kitchen and frowned when he sees no breakfast on his table.. But then he remembers, it's Sunday.

There are no maids

He sighs and goes to the kitchen thinking if he could cook something for breakfast and pout when he found that the food cabinet is empty..

"I think I need to buy groceries then" Jungkook said to himself as he went up to his room and getting ready to go outside..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blue-haired male was in his deep slumber until it was interrupted by the sudden ring of his phone..

He woke up as he quickly answers the call not checking who the hell is the one who calls him because he was too moody to do so..

"Good Morning Jimin, today is Sunday" Taehyung who call him just now greet the blue-haired male making him furious..

"So what if it's fucking Sunday?!! What's so special today?!! An asshole day?!!" Jimin said at Taehyung making the blonde-haired male chuckle but the sudden cute blabbering..

"We need to attend the divorce court" Taehyung said making Jimin shut his mouth instantly..

Oh yes, Jimin is going to divorce that motherfucker crusty old asshole today.. The blue-haired takes a deep breath..

"Pick me up in 20 minutes" Jimin said then cut off the call without waiting for the blonde-haired male answer.. Taehyung knows this is not the time to joke or anything so he quickly gets ready and heads to Jimin mansion..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook wanted to go to the big grocery store but decided to cancel it as soon as he saw the heavy traffic infront of him..